Nope i am missing UmMa😳 Umar and Nima
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nope i am missing UmMa😳 Umar and Nima

Soooo...I'm late!!
Sorry folks!!😭
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I have been meaning to ask since forever, what is a KG star? ⭐️🤣
I asked google and it showed me a lot of electrical appliances. 😆

THISSS!! 😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Whoaa.. kaise.. you finish the upar wala part pehle na?🤣 I'm just imagining the mess 🤣
Yes, finishing the scoop on the cone and then eating the cone from bottom to up 🤣
Firstly, thank you so so so much to the hosts for inviting me to participate and all the fellow members for making me feel so welcome in my first game on the forum. I truly had a blast playing this one as well as the anda parties we had. Look forward to (hopefully) many more!! 😳❤️🤗


on winning Bollywood Ke Baazigar Jaldbaaz Award!! 🥳

on winning Bollywood Ke Baazigar Lazybaaz Award!! 

Oh Wow. I’m in top 20😲
Congratulations all the Winners, Runner ups and FFFs🥳
Thank you 🤣


To the winners and runners-up of the Bollywood Ke Baazigar!! 

Each of you are Baazigars and Nayaks 😆👍🏼
P.S Not able to tag @RainOfDew and @SoniRSippu21: Hope you see it too 😳🤗
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
https://x.com/i/status/2037720274783842724
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
0