haan to cold might be missing u. Isliye it came to say hello 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t even remember how long mine takes to go away since it’s been so long since I last got one 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan to cold might be missing u. Isliye it came to say hello 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t even remember how long mine takes to go away since it’s been so long since I last got one 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
haan to cold might be missing u. Isliye it came to say hello 🤣🤣
I don’t want say hello though 🤣
try telling bye 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
try telling bye 🤣🤣
Bye bye cold 🤣
it will now leave soon pakkaPromise 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
it will now leave soon pakkaPromise 🤣🤣
What happens if it doesn’t? 🤣 Can I sue? 🤣
sure why not. But warn you of Objcetion lack of expertise 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
sure why not. But warn you of Objcetion lack of expertise 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Then I say objection hearsay
🤣🤣🤣 but she is just okay what if any … i will just sustain the objection 🤣🤣
now what? 😲 We r out of topics already 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k