hello meghs whats up? Happy friday
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
hello meghs whats up? Happy friday
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hello meghs whats up? Happy friday
Yes happy Friday 🥳 except I have a cold 😭
hehe well that was incoming with your clogged nose 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe well that was incoming with your clogged nose 😆
I felt so disgusting when I woke up 🤣😭
why disgusting ? 😲🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
why disgusting ? 😲🤣
You know that feeling when both your nose and throat are blocked and there’s a taste of illness in your mouth 🤣🤢
i dont like water on those days. My favorite drink becomes un-tasty 😭🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
You know that feeling when both your nose and throat are blocked and there’s a taste of illness in your mouth 🤣🤢
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i dont like water on those days. My favorite drink becomes un-tasty 😭🤣
Everything becomes un tasty 🤣😭
Well 2-3 days and u will be fine soon 😆 my cold generally goes away in 3 days or so 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Well 2-3 days and u will be fine soon 😆 my cold generally goes away in 3 days or so 🤣
I don’t even remember how long mine takes to go away since it’s been so long since I last got one 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k