ILYLTF #5 (Chapter 145 - Page 110) - Page 63

Posted: 2 years ago

loving this, can't wait to read more specially their wedding function.. please start the marriage function asap

Ahhh the smallest of moments, in the end, was waiting for it but got stuck on it. Ridhima is so close to the Smirit ma's side of the family too and keeps it the same way even after all that happened in the past. She has been a magnet for people always. Everyone liked or rather loved her for who she is and just loved it. 

Armaan's hesitation to meet Rahul's parents just because he was not with ridhima when he should have been and his family was was soo felt like real. It only happens when you really really really love the person which Armaan does. Sometimes I feel Armaan would have, if it was in his hands, he would have made a kangaroo pocket and kept ridhima there. :P 

Totally loved it. 

can't wait for D-Part 

please update super- soon

Family chaos started!.. 

Wailing for wedding festivities now eagerly 

Wow Awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.relative bhi agaya shadi mei wow.rahul parents part with ridzy is adorable.❤️Love armaan ridzy.Beautiful outstanding story.pls post the next asap.eagerly waiting for next part😍😘❤️

Eagerly waiting for an update 

Kahan gayab hai pragz. 3 months se jayada ho gaye tujhe ye update kiyaaa.. ab toh waps aa ja..... 

Tu toh Korean mein busy ho gai lagta hai... Thoda purana pyaar yaad karo.... DMG ko yaad karo.

Edited by ..Phoenix.. - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ..Phoenix..

Kahan gayab hai pragz. 3 months se jayada ho gaye tujhe ye update kiyaaa.. ab toh waps aa ja..... 

Tu toh Korean mein busy ho gai lagta hai... Thoda purana pyaar yaad karo.... DMG ko yaad karo.

Guysssss please sab se pehle hamare usmein comment krdo please smiley19 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617 

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai

Please comment “I’ve been colored by  team jai

Posted: 1 years ago

Update the story yaar....hope you doing good as well

Previously On...

Wedding prep ft. Rahul & Anjali.

Riddhima's cousins arrive.

Armaan & Muskaan meet Rahul's parents.

As the wedding drew closer, more and more of Armaan and Riddhima’s friends and relatives started flying in for the ceremony. It was a loud and boisterous affair, but extremely happy and joyful. It hit Armaan then, that he truly was building a full and happy life with Riddhima. Before meeting Riddhima, before coming to Sanjeevani, the only person he could count on apart from himself had been Bi. Bi had been there for Armaan through thick and thin, more of a guardian than his parents had ever been, and he would be eternally grateful to her for all the love and care she’d bestowed on him, but right now, seeing how he’d let so many people become a part of his life, all of whom loved him, made him deliriously happy. Before Riddhima, all this had been a fantasy, a dream he didn’t think would ever be fulfilled. But, here they were, and here he was. With so much love and happiness filling his heart he sometimes wondered how it hadn’t burst out of him.

There was so much that had changed in his life in the past few years, and sometimes he would debate whether it was a good thing to have so many meddlesome people in his life, but when he looked at the same people having the time of their lives at his wedding, he knew that it was a good thing. The best thing, perhaps. It was a testament to how much he’d grown up himself in the past few years. Falling in love with Riddhima had helped him mature in ways he hadn’t thought possible. In the past, he would never have tolerated so many people in his business, let alone in his house, content in his loneliness. He had always thought that having people who loved him was a dream, but he knew that was a dream because he knew himself.

He knew that he was afraid of being vulnerable, of letting people in, of letting others see his true emotions. He hid behind his mask of nonchalance, posing as a careless and flirtatious playboy, someone who didn’t care about anything, because the alternative was too hard to fathom. He’d seen how being vulnerable in front of his parents had ended up with him being sent to boarding school, had ended in the three of them never talking, and had ended in the broken pieces he called family. So, yes. He knew better, or so he thought. Till he met Riddhima.

Meeting Riddhima, meeting their friends, had changed everything. He didn’t have to worry about being needy because he knew Riddhima would indulge him if he did. He could crib as much as he wanted to and he knew that Anjy would listen. He could eat whatever he wanted and Muskaan would never judge. He knew that he sometimes got a little too excited about stuff but Atul always took it in stride and didn’t tell him his ideas were stupid. He could rant about the stupidest of his problems but Rahul would always help him find a solution. He could always ask for a hug and Nikki would never deny. They all saw him, broken and all, and yet loved him the way he was. They taught him that being vulnerable didn’t make him unlovable, especially Riddhima. She looked past his charade, saw his vulnerabilities, and still loved him enough to want to spend the rest of her life with him. She looked at him as if his imperfection was a gift, as if he was a gift. She made him who he was, breathing life into his listless existence. And he would forever be grateful for that.

Riddhima taught him how to live a fuller, happier life. And here he was, in the middle of a big, fat Indian wedding, laughing and dancing with his family, getting ready to marry her. Sometimes, he was surprised that he made it this far, that they made it this far. It had been such a long and arduous journey, that at times he wasn’t sure they would. He knew that they weren’t perfect, that both him and Riddhima had made mistakes, him more than her, and they had both lost faith. But, when that had happened, the other would always be there, a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on, a hug to reassure. They had built this relationship together, brick by brick, with their tears and heartache, but also overwhelming love and laughter. And their journey had only just begun.

He was brought out of his musings by Vami, hugging his leg and looking up at him with that adorable, toothy grin of hers. Armaan chuckled when she raised her arms, wanting to be picked up, but immediately obliged, sweeping her into his arms and holding her close, breathing in the soft baby scent. “Chachu, chokate,” she demanded immediately. It had taken Armaan no time in being crowned the favourite uncle. Of course it was because he had an endless supply of chocolates in hand and never denied Vami anything, intent on spoiling her rotten, much to the chagrin of her parents. Saumya Bhabhi had tried to dissuade him repeatedly with absolutely no fruitful results.

Armaan spent the rest of the morning with Vami, away from the prying eyes of his relatives and the nosier cousins who he didn’t like. In the past few days, Billy and Ananya’s cousins had flown in for the wedding too, as had many of their kids, and Armaan wasn’t particularly close to them. He only liked Krish and Meera. Saumya Bhabhi was his cousin, in the sense that she was married to Vishal, but Armaan & Vishal didn’t get along particularly well either. They were polite to each other, but that was it. They had never mingled together, and Armaan had rarely, if ever, spent time in Saumya Bhabhi’s company before. They had been hanging out now, though, and Armaan could envision himself adoring her. He was almost too sure of the fact that she and Riddhima would get along like a house on fire, but the same could not be said for the others.

His dad had four first cousins, and his mom had two, who had fifteen kids among all of them, and Armaan was only ever distantly polite with them. Of them, all of his parents’ cousins had made it for the wedding, but only six of his fifteen had. They had gone for years and years without seeing each other and now, it was very awkward for everyone involved. But, even discounting that, even as a kid, when Armaan had seen them somewhat regularly, they had not got on well. Armaan was annoyed with them more often than not and actively tried to steer clear of their company. Which was why, Vami’s presence was a welcome respite. Playing around with her was the perfect excuse to snub all of his relatives and he wasn’t afraid to use it either.

Things were only slightly better for Riddhima. While thankfully she didn’t have as many annoying cousins as Armaan, she did have some, and all four of them had made it to the wedding. Neither of her mothers had had an extended family, but her father did have a couple of cousins who had flown in, bringing their kids along. Ever since they were children, these cousins had always favoured Anjali because of her outgoing nature and had found new reasons to make fun of Riddhima at every opportunity they got. While in the years since then, Anjali had most definitely grown up, and the two sisters had worked out the issues they’d had in the past, their cousins hadn’t, and it was very visible in just a few hours of their arrival.

“Riddhima, tum shaadi ke baad bhi aise hi kapde pehnogi?” Alisha, one of said cousins, asked, as she saw what Riddhima was packing into her suitcase to take with her. She wasn’t packing everything up, knowing that there would be a lot of sleepovers at home, but what she was packing was stuff she wore daily. Her salwar suits and night suits, stuff she’d been using regularly.

“Haan, kyu?” Riddhima asked.

“Don’t you think this is too behenji for a newly married woman?” Alisha’s sister, Niya, questioned. “I mean… nayi - nayi shadi ke baad you should dress a little more enticingly na, especially where sleepwear is concerned.”

Riddhima grimaced, but didn’t say anything, not wanting to start an argument. Armaan liked her the way she was. She didn’t need to get decked out in order to seduce him. She didn’t need to seduce him, period. Maybe sometimes, she amended in her head, blushing at the thought, but not in general, and definitely not by skimping on her wardrobe and wearing things she’d be uncomfortable in.

“Ridzy ke kapdon mein kya kharabi hai?” Anjali fired back, coming to her rescue. She didn’t have to, but Riddhima suspected that Anjali still felt guilty about how petty she’d been before, and seeing their cousins hadn’t helped. She might’ve been remembering all the times she herself had made fun of Riddhima’s clothes alongside Alisha.

“Come on, Anjali,” Alisha simpered. “You know what we mean. I’m sure Riddhima’s husband will expect better. Waise bhi, it’s important to form a proper relationship with your husband, right? Aisa thodi hai ki someone will always be there to bridge the gap between the two. Sex is the easiest way to do that.”

“My relationship with Armaan is none of your concern,” Riddhima shot back, not having the patience to deal with their relationship advice.

“Riddhima, hum tumhaare achche ke liye hi bol rahe hain. I mean, do you even know ki Armaan jaise ladke se kaise baat karte hain?” Niya questioned. “Abhi sab achcha lag raha hai because tum saath nahi rehte, but baad mein kya karoge?”

“Umm… what do you mean by Armaan jaisa ladka? And of course mujhe pata hai Armaan se baat kaise aur kya karni hai. I’ve known him for almost 3.5 years,” Riddhima replied.

“Yes, but you’ve known him as a colleague,” Alisha clarified. “Colleague aur husband mein bohot difference hota hai.”

“Colleague?” Anjali wondered out loud, and then burst out laughing. “Oh. My. Gods. You think this is an arranged marriage!” She exclaimed in betweens bursts of laughter.

“Is it not?” Alisha asked, stupefied, as if it made no sense to her. Riddhima grimaced, realising that was probably the case. Alisha must be thinking that someone like Armaan - cool, handsome, funny, sexy - would not fall for someone like her - plain, boring, uptight (at least in Alisha’s opinion she was all those things).

“It’s not,” she confirmed. “We’ve been dating for 3 years.” She didn’t think she needed to go into the nitty-gritties with them about how they broke up a few times in those 3 years. Armaan had not dated anyone else in the entire time they’d known each other. Not even the two of them had not been dating. In her books, those break ups were just prolonged fights now.

“Wow,” Niya whistled. “How did you bag that, Riddhima?”

“He asked me out, actually,” Riddhima replied smugly. She wasn’t petty in general, but her cousins just brought it out in her. It worked, because both the sisters did not make any comments after that as Riddhima packed her clothes.

“Hello, hello, hello, ladies!” Rahul cried, walking into the room with a duffel. “Yeh le, Riddhu… this is all Armaan’s stuff. Please ab apne wardrobe mein rakh le. Do din se uske kapde aise lawaris hi ghoom rahe hain jabse sab aane lage hain. Packing all done?”

Armaan’s erstwhile room had been turned into a guest room to accommodate their guests and Rahul had had to remove all his clothes from the cupboards there to make room for the guests. Armaan moaned about the loss of his room, but Rahul knew that he was excited that now he could officially sleep in the same room as Riddhima.

“Almost done,” Riddhima told him. “What’s on the agenda today?” She asked him.

“Armaan’s friends are flying in today. Emma and her family. And I think a couple others. Our London gang is coming too, so I am on pick up and drop duty once more… but tu set hai. Tere kapde saare functions ke liye ready hain, and we have booked the make-up artist and hairstylist too. Menus are all finalized and tune sab decor bhi okay kar diya hai. So, once you’re done packing, you’re officially done with everything you needed to do. Ab tu bas baith aur dulhan ki tarah nakhre dikha!” Rahul joked.

Riddhima predictably blushed at his words, making Rahul grin and pull her into his arms for a hug. “I’m gonna miss you, Riddhu!” He murmured into her hair.

“I’m going to miss you, too,” she told him.

“I’m going to miss you three!” Anjali cried, inserting herself into the hug.

“Anjyyy! Stop hanging out with Champ so much!” He teased, making the two sisters laugh.

Rahul’s words somehow made it so real for her. It was actually happening. They had reached a stage where everything was ready. They were just waiting for the right time now. And then… and then Riddhima would be married to the love of her life. It still felt like a dream sometimes, that she was getting married, that she had found a boy who she knew she would love for the rest of her life, who she knew would love her for more than that. When she’d first realized she had fallen in love with Armaan, she had never thought they’d be able to reach here - a place where they were both happy in the relationship, secure enough to take the plunge, that things would be so good that both their families would be eagerly awaiting their wedding. But, Armaan had helped her in asking for what she wanted, he’d given her the strength to fight for their love, and that had led them all here today. For that, she would be eternally grateful. For him, she would be grateful even beyond that.

Yaar, chillaana mat! PLEASE! Sorry! 

I know you people were expecting things to get more wedding-y but sadly, this chapter sort of wrote itself. I've made headway in the wedding ceremonies and I'm definitely hoping to have them up in the next month, so please, pray that it actually happens! 

I hope you liked this chapter. These kids make me so mushy, I wanna gag. But it's okay. It's Armaan & Riddhima. Unke liye kuch bhi <3

Drop me a line and let me know how you liked this one! 

See you next time! :D

Hello back (finally) 

So so glad you updated this story (was actually missing it Kuch Zyada hi this week so I guess I manifested it) 

the part as usual was stunning, I loved how you described Armaan’s emotions and the small interaction between Rahul and ridhima (this whole gang I tell you *cuteness much*) 

Haan mujhe ek complain hai ki there was no AR scene (like not even a chotu sa *sob* *sob* but I am sure you have it planned in the next part *such a sweet plug in ke baad to I am sure you’ll add it*) 

waiting eagerly, update super soon!!