This was so lovely DJ, so sad that Mukku wasn't there.... I was looking forward to her welcoming Anu.
โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
This was so lovely DJ, so sad that Mukku wasn't there.... I was looking forward to her welcoming Anu.
โค๏ธโค๏ธ
so sweet fave. ๐๐ผ
different from what you usually do for us, but i do appreciate that he almost left with no pants on. ๐
its sad that some of the more realistic, balanced characters on the show are being snuffed out...thanks for sharing this perspective with us. โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Wow... his vulnerability and the way Mukku handled him Too goodโค๏ธ
Thanks Tianna, coming from you it means a lot. I usually not one for mushy stuff ๐ but you ace it.
I missed mukku in the show, you filled in the gap so beautifully dj๐คโค๏ธthank you for writing this one๐ค๐๐
Thanks pri, they did Mukku dirty in the show. I thought she could bring both a bit of humour to the mushiness I felt like writing โ๏ธ ๐
Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude
Beautifully penned, I missed Mukku for sure...
And I am sure everyone has wedding gitters, especially in this situation, very nicely written. How Mukku calms him and reassure him everything will be ok.
Thank you the good V๐ but yes I wished they showed it in the show, especially for Anuj as his first wedding. This wedding seemed to be rushed like a bullet train. ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: snehaz16
How much I m going to miss Mukku around and the cute banter of kapadia sibling.. she brings so much freshness and positivity in this toxic environment...
How lovely it would be she being there teasing maan after their first night or taking stand for Anu in front of new relatives...
We will miss u mukku... โคโค
Lovely drabble DJ
Thanks Sneha, yes a lot of fun and cute scenes would not happen. For some reason Anu's children do not have the same adorablness as Mukku's character, even Samar.๐
Their bond was so cool, actually very real to me in terms of the usual other bonds shown on ITV.
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Very nice read DJ! This could have been a nice scene in the episode if they had included it. I liked how you have topped it off with a ring of humor. ๐คฃ
I loved the snug sibling bond they both depicted, I will miss it. ๐ฅบ
Thank you Smitha. The humour is what I feel great writing, but every one was gaga over wedding that I thought to include the mushiness.
Actually reminds me, I may edit and add a better gif.
I understand your skepticism of this wedding too from other posts, so can only enjoy until things get worse. ๐
Originally posted by: Fighter03
This was just lovely DJ โค๏ธ
Really missed having Mukku in the wedding, thank you for this ๐ค
Thank you Sam. I feel they did not even mention her, was kind of sad.
DJ you did it! Mukku is the missing piece in this wedding and your story completed that ๐๐
Now wondering, who will churao the joota?
Thanks Ekta. I guess todays episode answered the question. Wonder if they included that scene before or after, due to close shooting that is happpening for the show ๐
Yep, the writers are great at writing interesting characters but not on their arc development. ๐
Originally posted by: name2saakshi
Really nice os so sweet of mukku how she handle her bhai
i miss mukku also
Thank you, yes some key moments were rushed in this jet speed wedding. ๐คฃ
Shah family members join hands to help resolve the waters supply crisis to the cafe, and they manage to get over it , and start the cafe ,...
Vasundhara and Digvijay are having heated confrontation. Prem arrives and accuses Digvijay of being a person of poor morals. He accuses him of...
Digvijay sings a soulful song n cheers a depressed Prerna n boosts her morale n inspires her to restart her life n not give up so easily , he...
Prem is fuming with jealous fury as his preparations to entertain a group of 30 customers has been stalled as the said lunch party was held at...
Love you Zindagi cafe is flourishing with Rajasthani theme one day followed by Punjabi theme the next day accompanied by the authentic cuisines...
60