This story has been removed.
You can read my stories posted on Wattpad.
You will get a notification as I update, if you follow me. Username- pendownby
Please vote and comment on the stories gets more visibility.
Thank you
This story has been removed.
You can read my stories posted on Wattpad.
You will get a notification as I update, if you follow me. Username- pendownby
Please vote and comment on the stories gets more visibility.
Thank you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow... his vulnerability and the way Mukku handled him Too goodโค๏ธ
I missed mukku in the show, you filled in the gap so beautifully dj๐คโค๏ธthank you for writing this one๐ค๐๐
short-story above
Beautiful DJ!! Loved it. Thanks for sharing n tagging babe๐คโค
Beautifully penned, I missed Mukku for sure...
And I am sure everyone has wedding gitters, especially in this situation, very nicely written. How Mukku calms him and reassure him everything will be ok.
How much I m going to miss Mukku around and the cute banter of kapadia sibling.. she brings so much freshness and positivity in this toxic environment...
How lovely it would be she being there teasing maan after their first night or taking stand for Anu in front of new relatives...
We will miss u mukku... โคโค
Lovely drabble DJ
short-story above
Very nice read DJ! This could have been a nice scene in the episode if they had included it. I liked how you have topped it off with a ring of humor. ๐คฃ
I loved the snug sibling bond they both depicted, I will miss it. ๐ฅบ
This was just lovely DJ โค๏ธ
Really missed having Mukku in the wedding, thank you for this ๐ค
DJ you did it! Mukku is the missing piece in this wedding and your story completed that ๐๐
Now wondering, who will churao the joota?
Really nice os so sweet of mukku how she handle her bhai
i miss mukku also
Shah family members join hands to help resolve the waters supply crisis to the cafe, and they manage to get over it , and start the cafe ,...
Vasundhara and Digvijay are having heated confrontation. Prem arrives and accuses Digvijay of being a person of poor morals. He accuses him of...
Digvijay sings a soulful song n cheers a depressed Prerna n boosts her morale n inspires her to restart her life n not give up so easily , he...
Prem is fuming with jealous fury as his preparations to entertain a group of 30 customers has been stalled as the said lunch party was held at...
Love you Zindagi cafe is flourishing with Rajasthani theme one day followed by Punjabi theme the next day accompanied by the authentic cuisines...
60