Originally posted by: SmithaRam
I cant launch the link since I dont have IG acct. What is this about kitty?
Samar, Toshu and Pakhi sitting in Shah house in shaadi clothes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
I cant launch the link since I dont have IG acct. What is this about kitty?
Samar, Toshu and Pakhi sitting in Shah house in shaadi clothes
Originally posted by: grace2021
Because i was at work Maine sirf dekha suna nahi aur assume kar liya ki kaand hoga..🤣
I hope they show a good vidaai...alag hat ke..it would be fabulous if Anu hasti hui Tata bye bye karti hui jaaye......which is unlikely. Let's see.
Agar ye roti hui gayi 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 to phir se jute Chapal pe aa jayege fd.
Rone mein toh RG ki PHD hai toh emotional vidaai toh karenge... bahut zyada na kheenche ..
Itna rona dhona na ho that Anuj says tum yahin reh jao , main bhi yahin shift kar leta hoon 🤪
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdpXDNaKGjb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I know haldi ho gayi. But it was one of the best episode in terms of cinematography.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdu21LODIqh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Mr and Mrs Kapadia ❤❤❤❤❤
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdu21LODIqh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Mr and Mrs Kapadia ❤❤❤❤❤
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdu21LODIqh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Mr and Mrs Kapadia ❤❤❤❤❤
The most royal couple in town...ufffff❤❤❤😻😻😻😻😻
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdpXDNaKGjb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I know haldi ho gayi. But it was one of the best episode in terms of cinematography.
I liked the cinematography the best in the beach and temple wala episode
I cannot take my eyes off them Kitt 😭☺️❤❤❤❤
Me too😭😭
That eyelock in the first pic, their smiles, her hands on his shoulder in the second pic.. how am I supposed to not keep staring forever
The fact that they're looking so breathtakingly gorgeous and hot doesn't help either☺️☺️
❤❤
Originally posted by: Kitty584
Me too😭😭
That eyelock in the first pic, their smiles, her hands on his shoulder in the second pic.. how am I supposed to not keep staring forever
The fact that they're looking so breathtakingly gorgeous and hot doesn't help either☺️☺️
❤❤
Yaar matlab.. jitna thoda kaam karti hu woh bhi nahi ho raha 😆
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
8