I guess that will be the end for her 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess that will be the end for her 🤣
I wonder what crap do they serve to the audience now 🤪🤣
🤣🤣 and then fire tooo and the trees attacking her and abhah himself biting her 🤣🤣 thats funny indeed 🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Imagine the song playing"Tumse Dil lagane ki saza hai" 🤣 and Abhay knocks her down with his car and she ends up in the hospital 🤪🤣🤣🤣
I guarantee if I ever check again nothing will progress and it will be the same ghisa pita nonsense 🤣🤪
is par koi gaana he? 🤣🤣
Btw i remembered there is a vm on ek villain. With abhay as villain.
kisko likhvana he? 🤣
i know right! How disturbing in mind one has to be for that 🤢🤢
🤣🤣🤣
Trolling aur vm making ek saath ho jaayega 🤣
good then u can continue your pagalpan 🤣🤣i usually put earphone in and justify saying watching comedy shows or sth 🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
They're busy in their own discussions isliye mere pe dhyaan nahi diya🤣 I'm safe 🤣
do it 🤣 it doesn’t have to be too long either 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k