umm during “.” there is ofcourse lots of blood loss 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
But there isn’t that much actual blood in it anyways to my knowledge 🤣🤣 so I don’t know
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
umm during “.” there is ofcourse lots of blood loss 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
But there isn’t that much actual blood in it anyways to my knowledge 🤣🤣 so I don’t know
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
umm during “.” there is ofcourse lots of blood loss 🤣🤣
No it’s actually tissue and other things but the actual blood content is small 🤣 from what I’ve read
I wonder why isn't a tharki like you present in other tharki forums 🤪🤣
well that is disturbing 🤣🤣 bada bhai chita bhai dono k piche? Alag type ka incest he ye 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I wonder why isn't a tharki like you present in other tharki forums 🤪🤣
Maybe because I don’t watch any of them 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
she will be the one responsible for track cleaning 🤣🤣 oh god if anyone was f1 fan incould have made a joke 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
I got a weird VM idea again 🤣 par shayad wo kabhi bane na par funny hai 🤣
hehe i just joked on that metz comment 🤣🤣 but i seriously suspect for piya. She wasnt complete vampire also if she was late or didnt get she would have been worried because thats what actresses in tv/movies do 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
But would a vampire even have one to begin with? 🤣🤣 All their organs are dead
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
then haseena must also be suffering. I wonder what does lipstick aunty does i mean wolves dont exactly wear clothes so 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Wolves Ayesha ka topic hai usse poocho 🤣
And the same problem continues 🤣
Kuchh samajh hi nhi aata inko 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k