now I want their proper back hug.. With both parties..🤧🙈Originally posted by: ayushijindal
She actually glide her fingers on his cheeks. Ye sach me shadi me besharam ho gye h 🥰 dance me kitna back hug mila h 😍😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
now I want their proper back hug.. With both parties..🤧🙈Originally posted by: ayushijindal
She actually glide her fingers on his cheeks. Ye sach me shadi me besharam ho gye h 🥰 dance me kitna back hug mila h 😍😍😍
bapuji ki goli kha lii thi galti se..🤣🤣
Sorry bahut hura tha..😝🙈
Probably Anupama's mini bhaashan about ghar me rehne waale jaanvar se bhi lagav ho jaata hai 25 saalo me mujhse nahi hua
And Bapuji's bhavishyavaani ki agar Anupama ko aashirvaad nahi diya tumhaara saans lena mushkil hojayega zindagi bojh lagegi etc etc
jaan-ne ke liye dekhte rahiye anupamaa sitara and HS par 😂😂😂😂
inko sab khullam khulla pasand hai..😂😂Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Ek baar clear hain either haldi or today inko sab ke samne hi romance karna chahiye akele main adhi baar to bhashan ya Shah parivar hota hain except that date day ofcourse that was best 😛
everybody in same boat bro..😭🤧❤😂
OH.MY.GOD!
I just saw the episode😵
And it was all so perfect,it was just soooo PERFECT!
I am not crying😭,okay I am crying,it was just sooo beautiful❤️
aaye...tia(hope you don't mind me call you that🙈)
This is so so so beautiful.. Just like our maan.. I always loved your musings..❤❤❤
Thank u🤗
Call me T, Tia, Tiana anything you want...❤️
Originally posted by: Kitty584
Thank you for writing this Tiana❤❤🥺🥺
I can't even express how beautiful and emotional this is😭😭😭
And please make a thread of these gems..don't want to let any of these get lost!!
This is too random Kitty.... and it's interpretation of a scene... nothing new... will make one when I write something good... Pakka❤️
Thank u 🤗
Smii.. you still looking for logic babe? 🤪
She probably came to hug Anuj.. #banuj 😆
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6