Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
tfs Poojie,
Baa’s smiling thopda in the promo said it all...
I’m worried they might even make Vanraj nice🤮
sudden change of heart toh Shahs ki purani beemari hai, Baa ko aisa attack pehle bhi aa chuka hai🤣 so we know better this time😳
tfs Poojie,
Baa’s smiling thopda in the promo said it all...
I’m worried they might even make Vanraj nice🤮
sudden change of heart toh Shahs ki purani beemari hai, Baa ko aisa attack pehle bhi aa chuka hai🤣 so we know better this time😳
bas phere tak ki baat hai..We will get asli Vanraj and Baa back soon after that.🤣

Originally posted by: grace2021
bas phere tak ki baat hai..We will get asli Vanraj and Baa back soon after that.🤣
I am surprised, I thought today would be a filler episode as well considering the promo just came out a few hours ago. They usually show it the next day. Who knows we might see it today.
Filler hai to bhi excited for the show looking forward to it.
https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1526676829829996544?t=buyKZvU_FBqEZJdW_lDmqw&s=19
Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude
I am surprised, I thought today would be a filler episode as well considering the promo just came out a few hours ago. They usually show it the next day. Who knows we might see it today.
Filler hai to bhi excited for the show looking forward to it.
https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1526676829829996544?t=buyKZvU_FBqEZJdW_lDmqw&s=19
I also thought it to be a good filler day today but ye to grand day bana diya...At least they will arrive today with little bit of nain mattaakka
Originally posted by: grace2021
I also thought it to be a good filler day today but ye to grand day bana diya...At least they will arrive today with little bit of nain mattaakka
Thank you Pooja, Vaibhavi! 🤗
I still think that the wedding promo will be towards the tail end of the episode today or show the same thing as precap. Let's see..
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6