Show Started Off Well

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

It Lost The Plot. Which Was Dreams Between The Characters Tejo Jasmine.

Instead It Showed Fateh And Jasmine's Love Story Then Tejo's Marriage To Fateh..

The Rest I Don't Want To Get Into.

I Don't Follow The Show Anymore

I Wish The Cast Of UD All The Best In Their Future Projects.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Instead It Showed Fateh And Jasmine's Love Story Then Tejo's Marriage To Fateh..

Kvg was the only thing worth watching in the show. 

Fatejo already lost their charm 

Nothing left to watch .

I stopped following since holi track 

Glad already moved on 

Aniash thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SilverBell

It's not only UD but majority itvs are like that. Say smtg else does smtg else. They don't follow their themes in the long run as they need to compete with others in the trp race 

They start throwing shitty tracks and whats not as well as too much negativity to garner ratings thinking viewers will enjoy but they go over the limit of doing it and ends annoying them instead 🤣🤣🤣

That's where their ship starts sinking.

They make money by producing crap but at tge same time they are investing as well. Tgey need to cover the overhead costs 

It's money making business but they just don't know how to handle it well so their show could run longer 

UD had potential, fatejo marriage got tgem the ratings but he running back to jasmin was not necessary. Him struggling in his marriage life with the sister he never loved , focusing on his boxing career and dreams at the same time Tejo struggling with marriage and in laws as well as a harsh husband trying to focus on her phd. Bring more college track where fateh sees her mingling with professors and male students feeling jealous. Kuch functions she has to organize and fateh helps her 

Show husband wife struggle journey. Two people who were not in love . 

Instead of jasmin stalking and whats not 

Fatejo brought ratings since their marriage,vfocus on them only. Instead they gave more ss to jasmin stalking and want to get back fateh mission,gippy jealous track. Instead of fateh jealous of Tejo with another guy, they bring Jasmin jealousy track.

When majority viewers were in favor of fatejo why they were hell bent on focusing on jasfa 

Even now, they killed tejo and amrik just to get jasfa onboard.

People had expectations from UD producers as they were actors in itv before. Thought they would be way smarter. They turned out to be the worst🤣🤣🤣

Itv ph tries to make money but not in smart ways. Instead of running long , they sink their ships earlier.

Positivity and entertainment as well as humor required and they lack that 

Money making can be garnered through many ways but not through only negativity.

Look at tarak mehta. Started off in 2008, still shining. Money making with positivity and entertainment. Viewers are enjoying , aren't they 

Also very focused on their theme. The struggles of a society. 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But can you actually blame the makers for not following through? 

Until they're just focused on the dreams, some valid some ridiculous , valid ones being ditched and outrageous ones being given the ultimate priority... But dreams nevertheless. The show had gotten notice. It's after fatejo marriage things started to look up. And the whole dreams, career etc were thrown away. 

Logically, why would anyone want to throw money on a show which doesn't give returns. Producers aren't artists, they're businesses. 

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

It's not only UD but majority itvs are like that. Say smtg else does smtg else. They don't follow their themes in the long run as they need to compete with others in the trp race 

They start throwing shitty tracks and whats not as well as too much negativity to garner ratings thinking viewers will enjoy but they go over the limit of doing it and ends annoying them instead 🤣🤣🤣

They make money by producing crap but at tge same time they are investing as well. Tgey need to cover the overhead costs 

It's money making business but they just don't know how to handle it well so their show could run longer 

UD had potential, fatejo marriage got tgem the ratings but he running back to jasmin was not necessary. Him struggling in his marriage life with the sister he never loved , focusing on his boxing career and dreams at the same time Tejo struggling with marriage and in laws as well as a harsh husband trying to focus on her phd. Bring more college track where fateh sees her mingling with professors and male students feeling jealous. Kuch functions she has to organize and fateh helps her 

Fatejo brought ratings since their marriage,vfocus on them only. Instead they gave more ss to jasmin stalking and want to get back fateh mission,gippy jealous track. Instead of fateh jealous of Tejo with another guy, they bring Jasmin jealousy track.

When majority viewers were in favor of fatejo why they were hell bent on focusing on jasfa 

People had expectations from UD producers as they were actors in itv before. Thought they would be way smarter. They turned out to be the worst🤣🤣🤣

Itv ph tries to make money but not in smart ways. Instead of running long , they sink their ships earlier.

Look at tarak mehta. Started off in 2008, still shining. Money making with positivity and entertainment. Viewers are enjoying , aren't they 

I totally agree with you Ani.

About this show the less said is better. Since it is confirmed that Karan has quit the show I can safely watch his last episodes on voot now😎. I saw the promo of him shooting Amrik. The jolt you get while firing a bullet is something a lot of actors miss. But this man learnt his basics so well that he adds this beautiful details even in little to non-existent screenspace he has in the show.

This is not even about UD but almost every other show on TV these days follow certain pattern within 3 months of airing the pilot. After which almost every show is same with different faces, locations and ethnic background.

Promo starts on either a fresh note. Banter, fun and  fluffy things or some revenge, angst and rivalry between leads.. with one mutual connection be it friend/foe/family (most of the cases). 

Fairytale phase of every show is the starting few weeks but trp Audience may not strike a chord.The most appreciated trait for trp Audience to like Female lead is her to be a aadarsh Bahu. So the marriage track starts and aadarsh  sanskari bahu emerges.

With entry of bahu there comes a vamp or villain who traps beta/saas/sasural Wale and starts the unwanted rollercoaster ride - changes according to trend - now it's love triangle

Then followed by blaming saga and endless fights.Something unexpected happens but bahus are blamed then ridiculed infront of all guests or friends. 

Beta either starts Ishq session or tashn-e-ishq saga here. Meri zimmedari ya Mera pyaar dialoy here like a love sick puppy

If ratings hit high then makers stretch this to the point trps hit new low. If ratings drop then bam!🤯 Some other unexpected twist will be thrown, slowly leads confess and get married again but this time they consummate.

If this trick doesn't help and trp is dropping then either they get channel's ultimatum or ends show abruptly by making bahu pregnant 🤰🤰. If bahu is already pregnant show ends with.. welcome baby boy/girl banner and couple smiling with baby.

Shows which kept audience glued to tv with most cliche plot are lucky to have the character or the actress who they could relate to.

I hope UD makers understand balancing likes of fans and story with major plots and sub-plots. 

Edited by ElizaDarcy - 1 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElizaDarcy

I totally agree with you Ani.

About this show the less said is better. Since it is confirmed that Karan has quit the show I can safely watch his last episodes on voot now😎. I saw the promo of him shooting Amrik. The jolt you get while firing a bullet is something a lot of actors miss. But this man learnt his basics so well that he adds this beautiful details even in little to non-existent screenspace he has in the show.

This is not even about UD but almost every other show on TV these days follow certain pattern within 3 months of airing the pilot. After which almost every show is same with different faces, locations and ethnic background.

Promo starts on either a fresh note. Banter, fun and  fluffy things or some revenge, angst and rivalry between leads.. with one mutual connection be it friend/foe/family (most of the cases). 

Fairytale phase of every show is the starting few weeks but trp Audience may not strike a chord.The most appreciated trait for trp Audience to like Female lead is her to be a aadarsh Bahu. So the marriage track starts and aadarsh  sanskari bahu emerges.

With entry of bahu there comes a vamp or villain who traps beta/saas/sasural Wale and starts the unwanted rollercoaster ride - changes according to trend - now it's love triangle

Then followed by blaming saga and endless fights.Something unexpected happens but bahus are blamed then ridiculed infront of all guests or friends. 

Beta either starts Ishq session or tashn-e-ishq saga here. Meri zimmedari ya Mera pyaar dialoy here like a love sick puppy

If ratings hit high then makers stretch this to the point trps hit new low. If ratings drop then bam!🤯 Some other unexpected twist will be thrown, slowly leads confess and get married again but this time they consummate.

If this trick doesn't help and trp is dropping then either they get channel's ultimatum or ends show abruptly by making bahu pregnant 🤰🤰. If bahu is already pregnant show ends with.. welcome baby boy/girl banner and couple smiling with baby.

Shows which kept audience glued to tv with most cliche plot are lucky to have the character or the actress who they could relate to.

I hope UD makers understand balancing likes of fans and story with major plots and sub-plots. 

Karan has the experience , good looking and funny. If only they could have utilised him well. 

UD makers are egostic. Now they are keen on other projects. Their movie released with good first weekend collection.

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Karan has the experience , good looking and funny. If only they could have utilised him well. 

UD makers are egostic. Now they are keen on other projects. Their movie released with good first weekend collection.

@bold - I hope Angad never makes a comeback. He should rot in jail for what he did to Tejo. I find it weird when they have roped in an experienced actor as cameo shouldn't he atleast have a good screenspace and better track be it negative or positive. 

Movie & Television is like gambling, the production cost and marketing plays main role. Sargun or Ravi I don't know who is taking decisions for the production work but they know the game really well. I have to admit they do not waste money and cut a lot of production cost by making set in Punjab and casting regional actors whose remuneration is low when compared to actors in Mumbai. Also in UD supporting characters have less to no story and utilised when close up shots and ott reactions are required this decreases their screentime and payment. 

I just hope they focus on UD again because Priyanka and Ankit deserves it. They had to let go of their privacy to keep the FaTejo ship alive during EMA track. If not then I am pretty sure alot of fans would have migrated to other shows in a week.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That's Why Not Watching Anymore.