Nobody is beautiful today 😒
Nobody is beautiful today 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Deepika
Shraddha
Kiara
Alia Janhvi are not pretty one looks like a kid still and one is plastic. Katrina looked great before fillers
I think a lot of them are beautiful.
Aishwarya, Kareena, Deepika, Katrina, Shraddha, Kiara, Tara, Diana Penty, Pooja Hegde. I think all these ladies are gorgeous. I think a lot of them are very cute and/or very attractive as well. Sanaya Malhotra, Disha, Rashmika, Parineeti, Alia, Ananya (yes she’s very cute), Tripti, Rakul, Radhika Madan, Fatima Sana Sheikh (no I don’t think she looks like a man) I’m sure there are a lot more that I just can’t think of now.
I’m sure a lot of people will disagree with me too 😆
deepika, shraddha, Kiara , alia, pooja hedge, and I think Sara is very cute and looks stunning in some shots.
What’s the cutoff age though? Because Shraddha, Deepika, Diana Penty are around the same age. Kiara will be 30 in July. Are you asking about all the mid 20s girls? Shanaya, Ananya, Khushi, Suhana etc? Unfortunately none of them have the beauty of the 30 something ladies. Ananya and Rashmika I guess would be the most beautiful from this group.
Who else but Urvashi Rautela
The youngest, smartest, most beautiful actress in the world. 😆
Srinidhi Shetty (as of yesterday when someone posted her pic) and shraddha. Rest are time pass.... and some not even that.😂
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
What’s the cutoff age though? Because Shraddha, Deepika, Diana Penty are around the same age. Kiara will be 30 in July. Are you asking about all the mid 20s girls? Shanaya, Ananya, Khushi, Suhana etc? Unfortunately none of them have the beauty of the 30 something ladies. Ananya and Rashmika I guess would be the most beautiful from this group.
Below 30 is called young ❤️
Tara, Kiara and Tripti look beautiful without me having to squint my eyes or jump through the hoops. Thank you for this meherbani
https://x.com/i/status/2044411507371581815
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
4