nahi hua. Spidey had to go the hospital. So beheno, let’s sleep Cus Kuch nahi hone wala 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Finally unki SR hui kya ? 🤣 I’m sensing a pattern here with all DKP weddings ..... SR kisi bhi tarah skip karana hai 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
nahi hua. Spidey had to go the hospital. So beheno, let’s sleep Cus Kuch nahi hone wala 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Finally unki SR hui kya ? 🤣 I’m sensing a pattern here with all DKP weddings ..... SR kisi bhi tarah skip karana hai 🥺
Ultra and max in one sentence ...
I m thinking of something.. ultra long.. and max performance
Who sleeps off during the first time! 🤣
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
There SR is not happening... my friend watches it and she was saying that what's the use of 2 cr budget wedding with no sr
That's because SR ke lie budget nahi stamina lagta hai! 🤣
Spidey soya tha na apni SR k din.. bed k side mein.. hospital se wapas aane k baad
Ah that's true.... so we don't have the budget... can we expect the stamina?
😂😂😂😂😂😂 then we may get. Anu running to SH and Anuj running behind her. Stamina ki kami nahi hogi 😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: snehaz16
Ultra and max in one sentence ...
I m thinking of something.. ultra long.. and max performance
Snehu! 🤣🤣
Tu hi gyaan ka bhandaar hai! 🤣
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Ah that's true.... so we don't have the budget... can we expect the stamina?
I feel you are too pure!
I won't reply with my T mind here! 🤣
I have a very inappropriate answer for this dancing at my fingertips! 🤣
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12