Hello all.
I have been a silent reader for long and following Anupama since 3-4 months. SO difficult to not write when Anuj and Anu are getting married. so excited. I hope to make some friends here.
Thanks,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello all.
I have been a silent reader for long and following Anupama since 3-4 months. SO difficult to not write when Anuj and Anu are getting married. so excited. I hope to make some friends here.
Thanks,
abe kya sach mein kanyadan mishter shah ne aur unki rang badalti wife kiya h kya
peeche to dono aise hi khade h 🤪
Abe bapuji is standing right behind Anu! Kyaa tum log bhi, bp badhate ho 😂😂
dont worry that is for sure happening 👍🏼
Originally posted by: richa_mba
Hello all.
I have been a silent reader for long and following Anupama since 3-4 months. SO difficult to not write when Anuj and Anu are getting married. so excited. I hope to make some friends here.
Thanks,
Welcome to the forum and the discussions!
Join in the crazy fun! 🤗
Originally posted by: docritu99
Lol!
Anuj is dancing in his baarat all decked up in his grooms avtar!
And none of the FD people could believe that MaAn are getting married!
Such duvidha and trsut issues on makers, I tell you!
PS. I'm still in doubts, shadi shuru to hogai hai, khatam hogai ya nahi?
P.P.S I liked Anuj's look and whatever bits of Anu's look shown in Precap looked good as well! I don't think they would take the chance of repeat of mehendi TT dhamaka!
Ha ha, we still don't believe that she will live with him, trust issues there also.
PS: I liked the way he looked too!
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Ha ha, we still don't believe that she will live with him, trust issues there also.
PS: I liked the way he looked too!
Mini come on the shadi discussion next. Below this thread you will find it
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Ha ha, we still don't believe that she will live with him, trust issues there also.
PS: I liked the way he looked too!
We didn't believe in shadi either until we saw mangalsutra moment ka BTS.
We still don't believe the SR status! We still don't believe in their living arrangements!
Talk about trust issues! 🤣
Originally posted by: richa_mba
Hello all.
I have been a silent reader for long and following Anupama since 3-4 months. SO difficult to not write when Anuj and Anu are getting married. so excited. I hope to make some friends here.
Thanks,
Hiii!!
There are many new people joining today.. so much fun❤❤❤
Welcome 💕💕
I had been a silent reader for a lot of time too.. not even a month since I'm participating.. but I love it here.. you'll enjoy a lot too!!
bapuji is ready to unleash his khwaish package, like gauri says. 🤣Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Abe bapuji is standing right behind Anu! Kyaa tum log bhi, bp badhate ho 😂😂
thanks. Looking forward to have some fun and celebrate our maan.
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12