Woh Pagal SI (ARY)Saad, Hira, Omer, Zubab- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

177

Views

18.3k

Users

20

Likes

216

Frequent Posters

O7WNMQHAOSCQACMY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

pairing looks interesting @ the first glance...lets just see how it rolls out lol

Next month ya phir July mein

CWY37LBVQJ4E25FP thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Next month ya phir July mein

hmmm...toh in june pehla promo aaiga kya?
O7WNMQHAOSCQACMY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

hmmm...toh in june pehla promo aaiga kya?

Daily Soap hai Angna ko replace kry ga.i Heard promo next month aye ga

Posted: 4 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Daily Soap hai Angna ko replace kry ga.i Heard promo next month aye ga

Wah bhot info hai 🤣

O7WNMQHAOSCQACMY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Wah bhot info hai 🤣

Aur meri Fees kahan hai?
O7WNMQHAOSCQACMY thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#26

Daily Dramas ky about new news IF pr deny ki fees
Posted: 4 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Daily Dramas ky about new news IF pr deny ki fees

✈ yeh aeroplane apka hua 😂

BTBUQCNI6KFT27RH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#28

First Promo:

https://youtu.be/BEBXgoeAOdo


Looks Amazing 😍

But I Think Anum Fayyaz Got Replaced By MH Ki Roomi (IDK Her Name)

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: RPKEZH3G2333NJH4

First Promo:

https://youtu.be/BEBXgoeAOdo


Looks Amazing 😍

But I Think Anum Fayyaz Got Replaced By MH Ki Roomi (IDK Her Name)

Maybe Anum plays a side role..maybe she's replaced. I don't think I saw this actress Roomi.. does she play a character in Mere Humsafar?

BTBUQCNI6KFT27RH thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: awida

Maybe Anum plays a side role..maybe she's replaced. I don't think I saw this actress Roomi.. does she play a character in Mere Humsafar?

Yes She Plays Farhan Saeed aka Hamza's Sister ROOMI In Mere Humsafar And Her Real Name Is HIRA KHAN

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".