Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I guess I must be in the minority to believe Jahnvi and Suhana didn't get a boob job, looks to me like a case of fat depositing in a certain place.

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Ya Allu Arjun in Pushpa is relatable n audience connect to Telugu cinema n stars . 

kr - bw star kids look like weird n boiled eggs 🤣 hit outta park , 🤣

Kr is amazing batswoman just hits sixers 😆

Ic

Kangu said Allu looks like a laborer. As a non-laborer I can't relate to Allu or Pushpa. 

South fans who are thinking it's a compliment to them didn't get it Kangu ghuma phira ke Telugu audience ko woh keh rahi hai jo hamesha log Sallu ke fans ko bolte hai: Rickshaw wala. 

Edited by Tetul - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tetul

Ic

Kangu said Allu looks like a laborer. As a non-laborer I can't relate to Allu or Pushpa. 

South fans who are thinking it's a compliment to them didn't get it Kangu ghuma phira ke Telugu audience ko woh keh rahi hai jo hamesha log Sallu ke fans ko bolte hai: Rickshaw wala. 

I c , ok 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is what stops me from praising her. I just can't ignore her personality in order to appreciate her breathtaking "talent"🤪.

Apparently, she deserves a special discount for having such vile personality and we should not judge her personal "views" because she is the most talented actress on the planet. Sorry, I don't agree👎🏼.

She is definitely a good actress, but that's just the only good thing about her, right now. Everything else about her exerts negativity. 😵

Totally not a person I would ever want to associate myself, even as a fan👎🏼

Edited by diasingh2 - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Kangana is vegan so she doesn't like ande lol

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't even understand what does she mean?

Star kids = Boiled eggs   ?????

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She must have eaten sour candies through out her childhood & then started drinking karela ka juice.

It's okay though. Those boiled eggs could afford to go abroad, study there, eat with knife & doing just fine in their career. At least they won't die bitter, neither they will live in others memories as some psychological liar, loser, attention seeker etc.

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

One of the major issue with starkids is that they all look sooo identical. Their style , posture everything looks the same. Kinda like some Instagram models. I mean do whatever you want but pls stop being clones of each other. Kuch toh unique rakho.

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think that’s what maybe kangana meant but she could have rephrased her sentence in a more dignified manner.

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavfluffy

Although South has nepotism, their films decide it ultimately. Not all nepo kids are successful

Also, she is right, south stars are relatable and knows the audience well.

BW has seriously become out of touch with reality.

whaat??? as much entertaining as they are south movies are totally unrealistic and unrelatable in my opinion.