Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
if shreya isnt veg or vegan le shreya vegan kya hai 🤣
btw u veg shreya 🤔
Yes! The only thing I learnt stalking her profile🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
if shreya isnt veg or vegan le shreya vegan kya hai 🤣
btw u veg shreya 🤔
Yes! The only thing I learnt stalking her profile🤣
ok bye 🤣 ignore my point
Originally posted by: Minionite
And this question I will answer - YOU ARE CORRECT! ❤️
Yayyyyy!! It is one of my favs too!! 🥳
noodles mein warm or zehar dono mix hai 😉
Zehrili toh kheer hoti hai!🥸🥸
Waise all option were veg only
wahh 🤣 dang ok. i guess i am the minority here when it comes to non veg
lkn meetha toh kangu ko kabhi nhi degi yeh shreya🤣
There is also veg sushi. I've had it before - cucumber, avocado, sweet potato, tempura.
nahi biryani 🤣 but i hoped for chicken biryani
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
https://x.com/i/status/2037720274783842724
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
0