Originally posted by: Isamreen
🤣
Pyar Karo toh ek baat tae hai romance na mile drama zarur milta hai 😊
Bhagwan ji ne bohot drame diye hein
or na chahiye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Isamreen
🤣
Pyar Karo toh ek baat tae hai romance na mile drama zarur milta hai 😊
Bhagwan ji ne bohot drame diye hein
or na chahiye
This was one and only happening thing in my school life 🤣
Maine kisi ko bola bhi nahi, we were more teased than people in actual relationships 🤣
Yes those days are like that
Rai ka pahad aise hi bana dete hain
Aise Jo bachte haina unke saath hi zyada drama hote hain 😃
All the best
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Aise Jo bachte haina unke saath hi zyada drama hote hain 😃
All the best
Sammmm
Aise kaun karta hai
Hi girls 🤗
Maine zabardasti karke vera ko convince kar liya hai to watch Moon Lovers ( kdrama) dekhne k liye smiley4
Since I am missing the AT so much...
I want you 2 to give a thought at watching it...
That way we can have discussions like before...
This drama and the characters are very debatable...
If you agree I will make a thread here for the same purpose
See this if it interests you 😉
Originally posted by: Isamreen
Hi girls 🤗
Maine zabardasti karke vera ko convince kar liya hai to watch Moon Lovers ( kdrama) dekhne k liye smiley4
Since I am missing the AT so much...
I want you 2 to give a thought at watching it...
That way we can have discussions like before...
This drama and the characters are very debatable...
If you agree I will make a thread here for the same purpose
See this if it interests you 😉
Kidhar available hai? Will watch after exam
Use Chat threads while discussing general topics😳
Originally posted by: Leprechaun
Use Chat threads while discussing general topics😳
Thank you
res
225