Poll
Who has more pizzazz? Style, glamour? The suave quality!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why didn't you add Sachin. I find him so handsome as well as total hottie simultaneously
Originally posted by: mysticriver
Why didn't you add Sachin. I find him so handsome as well as total hottie simultaneously
Kal banega ek naya poll🤣❤️❤️❤️🔥
chir-cute how can look at jagtap haan ,Ranveer will kill you nowOriginally posted by: Chir-Cute
Ummm excuse me.... who are we comparing here again? ☺️
This should suffice as the answer I think. ☺️☺️☺️
😈😈😈😈.Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
chir-cute how can look at jagtap haan ,Ranveer will kill you now
😈😈😈😈.
That's okay. I love Ranveer Singh, also ☺️
Me to you -
I am giving you kicks okay not something else🤣🤣don't do such exploring it's not good☺️☺️. Bad manners chir-cute😈😈😈😈
.