🤣🤣 umm so famaan? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣 umm so famaan? 🤣
hawww apne employer se bewafai? 🤣🤣🤣
i rest my case! 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣 umm so famaan? 🤣
Kaun ho tum aur kaha se aayi ho 🤣
☺️FAHMAAN ☺️🤣

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hawww apne employer se bewafai? 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t care for employer wafai 🤣 I’m just here to make money not preach for the company 🤣
me to baba bas abhi jahnuum se aayi hu🤣🤣 oh i see fahmman🤣🤣 just kidding🤣
i am lovin it 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t care for employer wafai 🤣 I’m just here to make money not preach for the company 🤣

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
me to baba bas abhi jahnuum se aayi hu🤣🤣 oh i see fahmman🤣🤣 just kidding🤣
Kaise kaise log hai 🤣 bade hi andhe hai 🤣
☺️FAHMAAN FAHMAAN FAHMAAN ☺️

Reminds me of those interview questions like “why do you want to work here?” And my honest but can’t say answer is “make money” 🤣🤣
Acha chalo ab hum chale. Phone ka tyaag karne ka samay nikat aa gaya he 🤣 see ya tomo❤️🤗
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k