Originally posted by: docritu99
I explained already! Unko bahar ki biryani khane ka mauka milega after 6 days of Ghar ke daal chawal!
I'm completely lost in this euphemism 🤣
You're actually talking about food!?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: docritu99
I explained already! Unko bahar ki biryani khane ka mauka milega after 6 days of Ghar ke daal chawal!
I'm completely lost in this euphemism 🤣
You're actually talking about food!?
Maine tujhe joh baat karte hai wale group me tag ki thi! Offend mat ho🤣
Itne din se tharke nhi to abhi bhar bhar k bahar aarhi hai...
Beech mein to banana ghusta hai. Orat kaise ghusegi
Originally posted by: UGNU62LDEYDPB3HE
I'm completely lost in this euphemism 🤣
You're actually talking about food!?
Ghar ke daal chawal is food ! Joh 6 din Anu and Anuj mil ke banane wale hai!
Bahar ki biryani is new aunty jinpe he's hitting off lately! Since MaAn would be busy with themselves on that day!
Nami bani rehni chahye.. boonde jharna dono ki jarurat hoti h
Wohi tohh.. Ghusana orat k under hota... Woh process to M ko hi krna pdta hai.. Tanki napne ka.. 🤣
Haan Arya ko toh environment adjust karne me bhi time laga hoga! 🤣
Originally posted by: J555LHF4OFHKUR3S
I'm completely lost in this euphemism 🤣
You're actually talking about food!?
Yes babe... we r talking about food.. which need to be licked , sucked and bitten properly to enjoy!!!
Snehuuuuuuuuu😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Shrizz will take major offence 😂😂😂😂😂