Looks like ... But maybe dulha dulhan will be in diff colours ... I kind of don’t want their looks to be revealed , surprise hona chahiye...
I guess Gujaratis have a white n red saree for dulhan na.. maybe a matching sherwani for AK
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Looks like ... But maybe dulha dulhan will be in diff colours ... I kind of don’t want their looks to be revealed , surprise hona chahiye...
I guess Gujaratis have a white n red saree for dulhan na.. maybe a matching sherwani for AK
Originally posted by: docritu99
I know yaar! I've missed so much!
And jab Mai yaha hu, feels like no-one is here!
Haan I've been super busy this last week, am barely able to catch up with the conversation..
Plus I've had enough of these two dancing around each other 🤣
Originally posted by: arya212002
I guess Gujaratis have a white n red saree for dulhan na.. maybe a matching sherwani for AK
Yes! With or without a pinch of green in it! I think they call it Gharchola or something.
Koms, Noorie or Rupsii might help in this
That why I miss they did not explore Anu and Anuj living together for longer. She would have continued her dance academy and he could have continued his business start-ups and be neighbors in love
That would have been lovely dj...they missed so many good chances...
Looks like ... But maybe dulha dulhan will be in diff colours ... I kind of don’t want their looks to be revealed , surprise hona chahiye...
But we can't take that risk too! 🤣
Given their purple disaster!
Better to reveal, take a note of the reactions on it and then proceed 🤣
Originally posted by: PSRXETJMEU2UWOFW
Haan I've been super busy this last week, am barely able to catch up with the conversation..
Plus I've had enough of these two dancing around each other 🤣
I skipped the whole week episodes! No purple test for my eyes!
Originally posted by: docritu99
But in the pic RG shared, Anu was in green-ish blouse na? Pista colored
Oh that was a blouse?...I thought she is wearing a t shirt...
Originally posted by: docritu99
But in the pic RG shared, Anu was in green-ish blouse na? Pista colored
Na re she is in her usual t shirt
Might be the case but I could see a deep V cut in front, usually jaise blouse me hota hai! Maybe I'm mistaking!
Sorry ladies just realized my tags are not working. What can I say been too much for the thread 🤪