nervous system weak ho gaya kafi bss
Oh ho.. take care dear Ree.. feel better soon🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
nervous system weak ho gaya kafi bss
Oh ho.. take care dear Ree.. feel better soon🤗
Raani you are doing a really commendable job putting all shayaris together here babe.. jhappi te pappi to you 😘😘🤗
Raani you are doing a really commendable job putting all shayaris together here babe.. jhappi te pappi to you 😘😘🤗
ohh tysm rupsii... for appreciation ....i m soo happy uhh loved it...

ohh yeehh le jhappi......🤗❤️
Thanks a lot for your wishes🤗
I also got the booster shot and feel like 😷Thanks a lot for your wishes🤗
take care dear 🤗Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I also got the booster shot and feel like 😷
Booster shot bahut pareshan karta h
I think I’m getting sick again 😢 I hope not
Abey mein last tag mein kyun ?😒😭😭
nervous system weak ho gaya kafi bss
Take rest n get well soon dear❤️🤗
nervous system weak ho gaya kafi bss
Take care dear❤️...get well soon🤗