(MG-SS) MLS SEASON 6 (TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS)LAST PART & EPI/PAGE 113 - Page 66

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Creampuff

Chapter 13 

Interesting update 

Geet really does not fit a police officer’s criteria 

However she maneuvered her way to become one 

Good thing maan & saved her in the Nik of time otherwise..... the consequences would be dire 

Geet still does not see maan’s POV 

Wondering if they will ever agree ??? 

Thank you di 🤗

okhh...Hmmmm

lets find that out in coming part....

thanks sweets....

pleasure is all mine...

🤗sss back

Originally posted by aparna3011

geet again agree that maan is her protector n save her her when danger is around her

maan force geet o follow his instructions to find proof against mittal

geet share how she is got job in her unit  

yes...

Thanks dearie...

Originally posted by poonamm400

Loved the update.. Maan all fida on geet being in western dress😍😍.. He again saved her❤❤ please update something romantic on the drive way back home

Hmmm...

Thanks dearie...

Ehh!! lets see 

Originally posted by jeyanthi123

Lovely update 

Loved it 

Maaneet going to attend the party ..

Maan own his target ...

Omg maaneet r hiding and geet s fearing ...

Geet wanna go by legal but maan has experience and details illegal to catch the culprit..

Continue soon

Waiting 

yup

Correct...

Thanks sweets...

wait for more plz 

Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hello.... 

Hope you and your family are fine

update soon 

Heyaa....

Yeah, am fine... Thanks for your concern dearie....

trying for today.... 

Originally posted by taahir004

Hoping for Part 14 soon please 

Maybe in a few hrs.... 

MYSTERIOUS LOVE STORY SEASON 6

TOO BAD TO BE GOOD GUYS

PART 14

Abbke baras tadpe hai dil
Abb ke baras hogi mohabbat
Abb ke baras

Maan looked at her as she slept peacefully unaware of his loving gaze….

Diwane aate jate haste gate
Dhund rahe hain manzil pyar kee
Abb ke baras, abb ke baras
Abb toh jine marne kee chahat
Hai baho men yar kee
Abb ke baras abb ke baras
Abb ke baras

He came towards her bed, and caressed her head ….recalling their first encounters yrs back…

Sun oh piya kya keh diya dhadke jiya
Kehna mera mane na mane na
Pehle kabhi hal aisa nahee tha
Huwa kya yeh abb ke baras
Huwa kya yeh abb ke baras

An automatic smile came on his lips as he thought of her being that timid Geet, who now has changed a bit, well, she has tried to look all cold and confidently rude but he knew she still was the same…

Diwane aate jate haste gate
Dhund rahe hain manjil pyar kee
Abb toh jine marne kee chahat
Hai baho men yar kee

Now that knowing of her fears, he knew she needed to be taken care of…and he was going to do this whatever it might take…This time they were meant to be together…and he was not willing to let her go now…

Geet opened her eyes and saw a pair of eyes were staring her…She sat up and looked around, finding herself in her own house…Her room….Her bed…She sighed…Though, when she was fainting she had known he would take care of her…But, seeing him still waiting beside her made her uncomfortable…

Geet:- What are you looking at????(She asked as she sat up)

Maan:- Nothing…(He replied without taking his eyes off her)

Geet(looked away):- Thanks…

Maan:- Can I ask you something Geet…

Geet:- Hmm… (She replied as she now was standing on her feet)

Maan:- Do you like me ????

Geet(turned to look at him, surprised as he said so):-What???

Maan:- Am just asking do you like me??

Geet:- Why asking this all of sudden???

Maan:- Won’t you answer…(Geet went silent, as she looked at him)

Geet:-  My answer is still same… I don’t like a criminal…

Maan:- You now know more abt me, am not a criminal….

Geet(stole glances now):- Yeah…But….

Maan(went closer to her, surprisingly cornering her):- 

Am sorry but….I happened to go through this…

He forwarded his hand which had her diary where she had expressed her thoughts abt him from yrs back…Geet gasped as she saw that and glared him…trying to take that back…

Geet:- How dare you….It’s something personal…How can you even  touch a girl’s personal diary…

Maan:- I know, that’s why, I just apologized…Just got curious looking at this…Actually I didn’t want to at first…But I just had to…specially where my name was mentioned... I just wanted to know why did you join police… and there I know what you had thought abt me ….I just wanted to see what you wrote abt me…And You know, reading your thoughts abt me had me shocked more than surprised…and happy…So, am asking again…Do you like me???

Geet(sighed…knowing that he already has read her diary..There was no point on lying now…and so, she started):- Yes….I was curious abt you…The work you did…The Mysteriousness around you ppl had me curious….And I just wanted to meet you again…Somehow…For me, you happened to be a Bad Guy, with Good intentions…You never mistreated me in any way….That had me wondered…many things abt you…I didn’t really like you…But, just wanted to know more abt you…And I thought, if I joined police I might get to meet you someday….But,when I joined….I was quite drawn to my profession than thinking abt you…I had long forgotten abt you, trust me…I did….But, one day you came back into my life… And once again….You had me puzzled abt you…What really are you….A Bad Guy….Or A Good Guy???and then they offered me this job…so here we are collaborating with each other…and still I can’t comprehend what really are you a Good or Bad Guy???

Maan(laughed a bit):- Even after knowing almost every thing abt me and my work, you still are questioning me am I good or bad….(He composed himself and shrugged)Its up to you and your thinking Geet… I can’t possibly help you with this…But, yes…You certainly need my help in properly training you for this profession….You, otherwise are at failure…. You won’t stay in this force for long..(Geet looked at him as he swiftly changed the topic of their discussion and she thought she got saved…as he didn’t probe further on…Did she like him or not)

Geet:- As I told you earlier,  I always was asked to do desk work….you know,documentation and paper work…Getting criminals records and etc…I admit , I never went on field operations…and….

Maan(cut her):- Why did you take up this one then…

Geet:- My Sr ordered and I just followed…I didn’t think, you would come and shoot that Dr amidst of that crowd and in front of many ppl…

Maan:- You shouldn’t have dug deeper into that case…You even reached my office Geet…

Geet:- So what??? I was doing my job…

Maan:- And you screwed everything up…(She was abt to retort but Maan didn’t give her any chance) Anyways, now you gotta do something abt your inefficiencies…Starting now, you are getting trained in these things by me…

Geet:- Huhh!!! Am not….

Maan:- Yes you are…

Geet:- Am good …

Maan:- No, your aren’t…As I told you…The only good thing abt you is your running and fighting abilities but that too you lack…

Geet:- Oh hello!!! Remember I fought well with you…I almost had you knocked down….

Maan(rolled his eyes and repeated again for the nth time now):- Yeah, no doubt you were good but still you weren’t able to get me…. I overpowered you…and got away easily….This is not what a police person do…

Geet:- Whatever…

Maan:- So, starting today, you are getting training from me otherwise I will report against you and you will no longer be doing this case…Think abt it…I will be happy to get you off our shoulders…And my team will be proud of me…(He smirked and she glared…knowing he hit the jackpot)

Geet:- You can’t do that…(She narrowed her eyes at him,mentally accepting she has lost this time)

Maan:- I hate to….But, I will have to in order to save my team from your inefficiencies….

Geet(‘s mind was stuck somewhere else):- You can’t report me back….

Maan:- Its not abt me…My team will not accept you, now that you are exposed…They will force me to take you outta our team specially Sam…Who still is against you…They will vote you out Geet…If you  don’t want them do that then cooperate with me in training you…properly…

Geet:- Alright…as always…I give up….(She threw hands in air in frustration and he smiled)So, what do you want me to do???

Maan:- Let’s go, jump off the cliff…

Geet(‘s mouth opened wide so were her eyes):- What??? You kidding me….Am not doing that…

Maan:-  Yes, you are…

Geet:- No….

Maan:- Come on Geet…You gotta trust me when I say this…All you need is let go of your fear and face it…You need to do practice….just a few times and then you will never have acrophobia…Trust me… That’s essential for police job…Come on…Just give it a try…

Geet:- No….

Maan:- Come on Geet…You needa face the fears, before you think on defeating them…

Geet was mute and reluctant, wanting to defeat her fears but they ran deep inside her …not knowing what to do…She saw Maan’s hand in front of her face and one look in his sincere helping eyes, she found her hand betraying herself, entwining with his….He grip her hand and that was when she realized what she was to do now…

~~~

Maaneet were standing at the rooftop of a building…The jump wasn’t that high…But, thinking of running and jumping in between two buildings made her shudder in utter fear…She looked down from the roof…It was a 2 floored building…She felt dizzy….So, looking back at Maan she shook her head…

Geet:- I don’t want to die…

Maan(smiled):- Geet…. This is nothing compared to the next one… The distance is barely of a feet…I know, you can and will do it…Come on… Follow me… Am going…

Geet:- Wait …wait ….wait…. (She tried to grab his hand, but he already was off the building)

Maan(shouted):- Come on…Am waiting… We don’t have whole day….Needa do more stunts…

Geet knew, there was no escape from here now… She needed to fight;when he sincerely was on her side…Trying his best to boost her up…She nodded at him and took a start…. And there she was landing safely in his securing arms…She smiled at her first victory…Looking up at him she was grinning ear to ear…while he smiled at her naivety…..

Maan:- I really like you…

Her smile faded as she heard him…confess for the nth time…She tried to distance herself from him but he had her captive in his arms…

Geet:- I will kick you…

Maan(smiled):- And I will let you????

Geet:- I don’t like you… (She lied looking away)

Maan:- Still??? You still think am a Bad Guy…

Geet:- Yeah…You still go around and kill ppl…

Maan:- Well, you didn’t say innocent ppl this time…

Geet:- I still want you to follow law…

Maan:- Trust me, these mafia are so influential that no law will be able to  punish them…The only way to get rid of those bad ppl is remove them from earth without leaving an evidence…and that we have been doing from yrs now…

Geet:- Why don’t their families file a missing report of those ppl???

Maan:- Coz they know their illegal activities will be exposed if they go to police so they just sit back and wait for their ppl to return…

Geet(went sad and added):- That never happens…

Maan:- You still feel sympathy for those ppl Geet???

Geet(looked at him):- I just feel for the families…

Maan cupped her cheeks and made her look at him properly as  a lone drop of tear escaped from her eye and he rubbed…and she came to her senses…realizing she still was in his arms…and now that his hold was gone she got the opportunity and distanced herself from him…

So, like that, they went on to other stunts and by the end of the day…Geet was quite happy with the progress…while Maan was satisfied without comes of his hard work…

Geet:- Thank you…

Maan:- Its just the start, see you tomorrow…

With that, he dropped her off her building and went away….leaving a shocking Geet behind…who thought he wouldn’t pester her afterwards…But, she was wrong….as he promised to be back the next day….

Like and comment if you like to...

For PMs add the following id....

DrRose.RM4.PMs

Am NOT adding anyone...You are the one adding yourselves...Do it, if you want to get pms...

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

MY BLOG

Much Love Rose 😉

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Lovely update 

Waiting for next update... ....

aww  how many times has maan confessed his feelings for  her and she...atleast she was honest this time knowing he read her diaries....interesting ..

even now he is helping her to probably defend herself in future and take care of herself am sure...

sam will definitely kick her out if she does not do better for sure