Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 14 May 2022- Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

328

Views

16.4k

Users

34

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

One I am on therapy...

Two I have three lesions... have a second test coming up earlier than expected...

Shit! Didn't see that coming!!


All my best wishes with you! May God give you the strength and hope to sail through! Just hang in there!

DJ_3 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

One I am on therapy...

Two I have three lesions... have a second test coming up earlier than expected...


Get well soon, hope the results are what you want🙏

snehaz16 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

One I am on therapy...

Two I have three lesions... have a second test coming up earlier than expected...

Get well soon dear..

Aaja jaadu ki jhappi paa le... 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: docritu99

Shit! Didn't see that coming!!


All my best wishes with you! May God give you the strength and hope to sail through! Just hang in there!

Thank you dear 🤗

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ_3


Get well soon, hope the results are what you want🙏

Thank you dj🤗

Fingers crossed

docritu99 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

Thank you dear 🤗

And just remember one thing, whatever it is, however it goes, YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON in and out, because of your confidence! Don't let it faze!


Just let me know if I could be of any help on medical fronts! Would be happy to play any part!

Edited by docritu99 - 4 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

One I am on therapy...

Two I have three lesions... have a second test coming up earlier than expected...

Get well soon dear🤗🤗

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ektag06

they were rightt!!!! Has the Maryada Aunty gone for good? Or too soon to say??

Pepps ka reply on this 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that they don’t care because the show airs just for 6 days and we shouldn’t either Cus we are anupama watchers 😂😂😂

But you know this isn’t the first time AK’s dialogues have left us high and dry. He never says pura. 😉😉😉 but Khair hai. We will complete it with our colorful imaginations 😋😋🔥🔥

I'm telling you maryada aunty sirf shah house ke andar hoti hai...haan engagement and sangeet waale din woh dance ke time par bahar chali gayi thi coz bichari ko suffocation ho raha tha due to lack of space..

Get them out of that damn house..maryada wahi rehti hai!

Wahaan se nikalo toh maryada bye bye!🤩🤣

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Peppss

One I am on therapy...

Two I have three lesions... have a second test coming up earlier than expected...

Take care dear!!

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: docritu99

And just remember one thing, whatever it is, however it goes, YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON in and out, because of your confidence! Don't let it faze!


Just let me know if I could be of any help on medical fronts! Would be happy to play any part!

That's so thoughtful and kind of you...thank you so much...it means a lot🤗🤗🤗

I am hoping for it all to turn out to be fine...god willing...

I am sorry girls I did not intend to spill it out

Edited by Peppss - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 9 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 11 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 13 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 13 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 15 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".