they will but akshu will be asleep 😆The episode summary implies that Abhira don’t meet before the pehli rasoi. Do you think they might?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
they will but akshu will be asleep 😆The episode summary implies that Abhira don’t meet before the pehli rasoi. Do you think they might?
his tantrums are worst than a four yr kidOriginally posted by: GVIS3QFTSLM72HK3
even a 4 year old child has more manners than harsh!! that's all I have to say 🤢
Behen pr ek baat to pehle clr Krna chahiye na Hulu ji ko ki wo dkp ne jo pinga video daala tha wo kisi ka sapna tha ya Haqeeqat 🥺🥺🥺
hulu work up again jaldi🤣
he is sick and really need to learn some mannersOriginally posted by: CO34KJ5653D3DN2X
even a 4 year old child has more manners than harsh!! that's all I have to say 🤢
soooo sooo beautiful❤️Originally posted by: U7DHECJ3RP6OXWC4
https://twitter.com/_prxpoo_/status/1525093096085630976?s=20&t=VAnozPZQVArNFZTyXmph1w apologies in advance for a mini spam but so many beautiful vms on twitter today!!
Originally posted by: FQVSWQ2RF7YRQSSD
https://twitter.com/blissfuladores/status/1525068887871479808?s=20&t=R_tHwwp-6VV0_B-DHjpkFA
https://twitter.com/Sonali9197/status/1525097922206920704?s=20&t=A0xlBnt7qOzDBfMPJfenGA
For you Reva!! The bracelet is so ugly, but the concept is so beautiful. They both now have bracelets representing their love for one another!!
I am with Reva on this about the bracelet. I want a better looking one. Concept is nice but doesn't mean it has to look bad 😆
What's with the countries flags besides some of the members usernames? What will members do by knowing in which country the other members live? 😂 Thankfully I am seeing those flags only besides few members usernames. Waise bhi humein kaunsa unke flags ka achaar daalna hai. 😂
RS is bankrupt after jaipur 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I am with Reva on this about the bracelet. I want a better looking one. Concept is nice but doesn't mean it has to look bad 😆
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0