Agar sab haar rahe hai toh Jeet kaun Raha hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Agar sab haar rahe hai toh Jeet kaun Raha hai 🤣
minonite se ache ki umeed nhi rkhna 😳 yeh apne apko ko bhi answer na bataye 🤣
Will Minionite give me her answers if I ask sweetly? 🥺
I'm not good at CAH either 😭
Hina CAH nhi hai 😳
Agar sab haar rahe hai toh Jeet kaun Raha hai 🤣
Oh they're behaving like toppers! 🤔

Will Minionite give me her answers if I ask sweetly? 🥺
I'm not good at CAH either 😭
What is CAH 😕
Cards against humanity.
U get a sentence and u need to complete it. It needs to be interesting funny etc. 🤣
Let's move to discord if you wanna play CAH
I don't think I've ever won a CAH game 🤔
Dont be late like last time

Cards against humanity
We'll have to complete the given sentences. The funniest one wins