Aise nahi boltey....yeh Anil chachu ka Devir se aparampar pyar hai ....😆Waise KV bhool ke bhi is show main nahi jayega...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aise nahi boltey....yeh Anil chachu ka Devir se aparampar pyar hai ....😆Waise KV bhool ke bhi is show main nahi jayega...😆
Originally posted by: divine_16
Aise nahi boltey....yeh Anil chachu ka Devir se aparampar pyar hai ....😆Waise KV bhool ke bhi is show main nahi jayega...😆
OTT mai b nhi??
Yeh Bandhan To Pyar Ka Bandhan Hai😆
I don't watch that shit show, but if KV goes I will definitely watch it. I don't think Deba will go, she can't survive even a day with those plotting's and planning's
TV ho ya OTT...KV acchi tarah se janta hai...us show mein janey ka anjam😆Woh aab itna risk kabhi nahi lega...😆
Yup...jo badta hi jaa raha hai😆Aur mujhey acchi tarah se samajh mein aaraha hai...kyun ye KV ko BB mein dekhna chahta hai...and also with Deba...
Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
I don't watch that shit show, but if KV goes I will definitely watch it. I don't think Deba will go, she can't survive even a day with those plotting's and planning's
Usse bada big boss tw pe chalega 😌
Who is this guy??Can't guess anything from his profile...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdiRNXWjNu_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Originally posted by: divine_16
Who is this guy??Can't guess anything from his profile...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdiRNXWjNu_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Fan?
Vatsal has liked the pic...
Is it a recording studio??
It may be...
Look at this pic...the persons here are related to films just like Vatsal .They have worked with Vatsal in a project...go to their profile u will know.The pics are taken in a house...so the person knows them well .The guy is definetly not a just a fan...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdIrRRvDvdt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link