Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Tum logon pe chhodh diya to ye forum Pkyek forum se tharki forum ban jaayega🤣
I’m okay with that ☺️🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Tum logon pe chhodh diya to ye forum Pkyek forum se tharki forum ban jaayega🤣
I’m okay with that ☺️🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
new names: mr demo guy 🤣
Maine socha tha par Piya ke liye nahi mila kuch isliye post nahi kiya🤣
But trust me your tharkiness is nothing in front of other forum people🤣🤣
such typical blame shifting 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
such typical blame shifting 🤣🤣
Bidi amma se seekho pehle se hi suggestion deti hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But trust me your tharkiness is nothing in front of other forum people🤣🤣
Really? 🤣 I have plenty of unpublished stories 😉☺️🤣 and the stuff I read is ☺️☺️🤣
but you ignored her 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Really? 🤣 I have plenty of unpublished stories 😉☺️🤣 and the stuff I read is ☺️☺️🤣
Still i doubt it 🤣🤣
Why don't you post one of your unpublished stories so that I can decide who the biggest tharki is 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
but you ignored her 🤣
I didn't ignore her I rejected her suggestion 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Still i doubt it 🤣🤣
Why don't you post one of your unpublished stories so that I can decide who the biggest tharki is 🤣
because the writing itself is super cringe 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k