Kaun hai yeh log???😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kaun hai yeh log???😲
hellu aur itni late Night story 😮 cutie pie 🥰
Visited after long and kinda shocked by the level of trolling. And then people say Bollywood doesn't respect TV actors and is biased.
Well, trolling Hina and Helly for attending Cannes reflects the hypocrisy of the people. How do we expect others to respect them if our own people don't? As Ashneer would say, ye sab dogalapan hai! 😆
Even if PR set, what in today's world isn't handled by PR? From being papped at airports to events and awards, everything has PR involved be it B-town actors or TV actors.
The point is its a great opportunity to get exposure and get recognized for their work. I'm happy for them.❤️
Also, how is everyone doing?🤗
Its been a looooong time. 😆
Good. How r u?
saw u here after a long time. Were u busy or were stalking some other forums
Good. How r u?
saw u here after a long time. Were u busy or were stalking some other forums
I'm also fine
I was busy so didn't visit IF much
Though I visited Fanaa forum in the beginning but then there also everyone left in a couple of days 😆
Hi Ayuuuuu🤗
How have u been yaar?
Missed U ❤️
Kavuuuu 🤗
I have been doing good, what about you?
Sameee here, missed you and this place❤️
[QU☺️OTE=-Ayushi-]
Kavuuuu 🤗
I have been doing good, what about you?
Sameee here, missed you and this place❤️
M also fine yaar❤️
Studies full offline ho gayi hai, so m also running a bit busy.
But forum pe everyday aa jaati Hoon bhoootni ki tarah bhatakne. 😆