🥳 yessss
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🥳 yessss
Q1 - Pick an outfit which Deepika looks the best in?

Neha Kakkar ka hero kaun bann skta hai? I wrote Diljit Dosanjh 🤔
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I wrote Jacqueline for sheep, but my honest honest wala ans is there on some other page 😆😳
Kaun hai wo😆

Who put this for Rajkumar Santoshi movie??
Originally posted by: infinity101
Neha Kakkar ka hero kaun bann skta hai? I wrote Diljit Dosanjh 🤔
Hinna wont forgive u for forgetting her hubby😈
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Prabz if you have the questions post them here pls along with Deepus dresses🤡
You wrote the questions so you should have them😡
🤣
itv actress who deserves to go to bwood kya dala 🤣
Post all the questions in one post fam
kyunki ye naam momma ne chose kiya🥳
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8