2: 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
2: 
Is that tres wala😆?
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Nahi! 5th wala is dark green! I picked number 2 which is also her current DP on IG🤣
Thank god, kisine toh 2 pick Kiya! 🤣
thank you whi ande parenge phr tumhe
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Lets start discussion
If I was playing these would be my answers😆
1 Deepika outfit - first one
2 Katrina colour - black
3 ITV drama for Kangu - YRKKH
4 Hrithik song - You Are My Soniya🤔
5 My next sautan - Shraddha
6 AAA
7 Bobby Deol
8 Bhoot Part 1
9 Saanvi
10 Sanaya Irani
🤣
Host n I don't match anywhere🤣
woh barbie dress jis pe uske Baal or makeup witch jesa tha 🤣Originally posted by: priya185
that was the barbie dress
I think she looked nice but lipstick was a bit dark
what bonus round kaunsa 🤓
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8