Itne cute ande
Inko toh phenk ke maarne ka mann nahi kar raha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Itne cute ande
Inko toh phenk ke maarne ka mann nahi kar raha
I don’t want hosts coming after me because my other fav gifs may hint to answers.

Only Luci is safe! 🤣
I m happy with my zero
Me right now -
😎Will you make me lose my bet I have with this evil Hinna 😡
I am waiting for your answers.
Ye waale khaane ke liye hai 😆
It's dinner party time na? 😛
These are too cute to be eaten even 😳
Luci is safe now 😍😍now i need to give some rest to parthu🐷 🤣🤣 Me right now after watching Luci to Luci sir -Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I don’t want hosts coming after me because my other fav gifs may hint to answers.
Only Luci is safe! 🤣
😎😎Yeh 1 hour kab guzrega
Aaj mujhe sheep discussions dekh ke jitna maza aane wala hai pehle kabhi nahi aaya hoga
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I don’t want hosts coming after me because my other fav gifs may hint to answers.
Only Luci is safe! 🤣
![]()
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8