I know her name is Lexy ,wifie of DelusionsOfNeha🤗🤗now need to find who is lexy🤣🤣.Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
her wifey is a mod just in case you didn't know and no, wifey is neither Shreya (minionite) nor WD 🤣 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know her name is Lexy ,wifie of DelusionsOfNeha🤗🤗now need to find who is lexy🤣🤣.Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
her wifey is a mod just in case you didn't know and no, wifey is neither Shreya (minionite) nor WD 🤣 🤣
My dad's birthday date is also 26 June . my last attempt to guess chir-cute birthday that is 24 June 🤣🤣. If it's wrong kindly tell me her birthday date because I want to wish her😭😔.
Am i right 😆?Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I know her name is Lexy ,wifie of DelusionsOfNeha🤗🤗now need to find who is lexy🤣🤣.

Where are the usual suspects?
2 hours until the deadline.
Just sent my answers😆
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I know her name is Lexy ,wifie of DelusionsOfNeha🤗🤗now need to find who is lexy🤣🤣.
OMG why are you so obsessed with me😲😲
Parth pe dhyan de nahi to koi aur le jayega use 🤣
How's queen Havaa doing? You majesty's late appearance🤣
I was thinking, sheep round discuss karenge bhi toh kaise?
Ek thread toh sabke ek question ka answer aate aate hi finish hojaaega!🤣
Originally posted by: docritu99
I was thinking, sheep round discuss karenge bhi toh kaise?
Ek thread toh sabke ek question ka answer aate aate hi finish hojaaega!🤣
Smort ppl just write their answers in one post phir gayab results tak 🤣
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8