Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hahaha!! I am at work. I will update them later. I promise !! 🥹Originally posted by: Neethumaneet
Iam here for you wedding album spam. Where are they???? It have become a habit to see those happy moments 😍
I am at work. I will post them later today. I promise
yess!!! enough BTS... now we want the actual thing!!
his expressions were so cute throughout this scene! I loved how quickly he started reciting the poem too as soon as Vansh said he can't take akshu without it 😆I still can’t get over this !! 👇
🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/RareStone_/status/1524212075316510720?s=20&t=eezFJ69ubYjQPFoxpwBRGw
he would have hung upside down from a tree as well if that was the requirement to take his akshu.. oh wait! He already did !!!😆Originally posted by: RDLCSE6MH3TCBG7R
his expressions were so cute throughout this scene! I loved how quickly he started reciting the poem too as soon as Vansh said he can't take akshu without it 😆
hahahaha !! It was indeed very cute. He had come with an agenda - come what may I am getting Akshu home today 🤣🤣Originally posted by: GCLULCR5W4NR5EKI
his expressions were so cute throughout this scene! I loved how quickly he started reciting the poem too as soon as Vansh said he can't take akshu without it 😆
Originally posted by: PORFV46L5DGL4XTZ
grace did you tell the interns to be so sneaky?? they really aren't giving anything away as to what will happen when abhira reach the birla mansion 🤣even though we all know manju will welcome them 😆
I just scare them with chai to release the upload. How they right the synopsis I have no control over. Sometimes it's confrontation...sometimes its calling Manjari Mahima, some times its stating the obvious, sometimes its watch your favorite show 😆
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I think Hulu interns are lactose intolerant and diabetic as well… They are scared of both Grace’s chai and cookies and giving any sweet deets or caps
I'm lactose intolerant too 😆 they can take Lactaid tablets it helps 🤣
omg !!! This is gold ! It cracked me upOriginally posted by: iheartChai
I just scare them with chai to release the upload. How they right the synopsis I have no control over. Sometimes it's confrontation...sometimes its calling Manjari Mahima, some times its stating the obvious, sometimes its watch your favorite show 😆
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
0