Arre it's okay dear 😆 As I said I wasn't active daily but used to post frequently/in between. Whole forum was anti-Teja 😂😂
Acha
Sorry i don't 🥺
But ab nhi bhoolon gi. Now i know we have same taste 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arre it's okay dear 😆 As I said I wasn't active daily but used to post frequently/in between. Whole forum was anti-Teja 😂😂
Acha
Sorry i don't 🥺
But ab nhi bhoolon gi. Now i know we have same taste 😳
Hum aadat se majboor hai 😆 Jab DDT wale ek sath dikhte hain to emotions se aa jate hain 🥺Kahan baat cannes aur Helly ki thi aur hum BB py chaley gaye 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: infinity101
Arre it's okay dear 😆 As I said I wasn't active daily but used to post frequently/in between. Whole forum was anti-Teja 😂😂
But morning shift was used to occupied by teja fans 🤣
us time hi toh woh sab vault mein cement lagate they hamare liye 😳🤣
Originally posted by: infinity101
Omg really?🤔
Yup and they blocked many of us. And you know what mostly our comments used to went in vault not their ☹️
In finale episode they hijacked the DDT and passed taunts on us.
us time hi toh woh sab vault mein cement lagate they hamare liye 😳🤣
Aur hum jab dekhty thy toh building py new story daal gayi hoti thi 🤣
acha toh yeh isne start kia hai 😡🤣Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Next time tejrun👍🏼
acha toh yeh isne start kia hai 😡🤣
But usko BB forum mai nahi dekha thaa Maine
woh reaction deti thi bas 🤣🤣
woh reaction deti thi bas 🤣🤣
kya baat kaar rahe hai 😲
Koi aur username hoga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
https://x.com/i/status/2052264252891877538
https://x.com/i/status/2036999445041303894
https://youtu.be/XOqBJLdlnng?si=Iqt3vstRL43V5b5f
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2046874824371572956?s=46
36