IPKKND - FFF Game # 1 - Round 4 results ~ Pages 57 & 58- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

443

Views

19.7k

Users

34

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago
#81

Welcome to Trial Game Results.

Trial game turned out to be a good idea and I found few issues.

Let us go through those issues.

First of all thank you everyone who took part in the trial game.

It is a mixed bag. Please read all the posts I am going to post now.

Cheers..

Posted: 4 years ago
#82

Trial Run Results.

Practice Question:

This picture is from Episode 184 or Season 5 - Episode 42

Sometime after this scene, Anjali receives a phone call from Mehta clinic.

What is the episode number and approximately at what time? I will accept up to 20 seconds + or -

You will find the answer within the next 3 episodes.


Image


Answer:

In Episode 186 at 14:34

Or Season 6 - Episode 2

Image


Majority of you gave the right answer. 👍🏼

The response time ranged between 6 and 33 minutes.

Pogupta69 took minimum time and Maria took maximum time.

Pretty good result. Good Job everyone.👏

Cheers..

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#83

Originally posted by: Savera84

Trial Run Results.

Practice Question:

This picture is from Episode 184 or Season 5 - Episode 42

Sometime after this scene, Anjali receives a phone call from Mehta clinic.

What is the episode number and approximately at what time? I will accept up to 20 seconds + or -

You will find the answer within the next 3 episodes.



Answer:

In Episode 186 at 14:34

Or Season 6 - Episode 2



Majority of you gave the right answer. 👍🏼

The response time ranged between 6 and 33 minutes.

Pogupta69 took minimum time and Maria took maximum time.

Pretty good result. Good Job everyone.👏

Cheers..

6 mins! Wow....good job Pogupta69 smiley32

Posted: 4 years ago
#84

This is how I am planning to find individual response time.

Your response time starts when you open my PM and I receive a notification via e-mail in my mail box, as shown below.


Image



Your response time ends when I receive your answer in my India Forum's PM Inbox as shown below.

All I have to do is find the difference.

Image

Cheers..

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#85

Wow sounds challenging 😳 but you will handle l'île a boss😎

Who came first in this practice round?😉

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#86

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Wow sounds challenging 😳 but you will handle l'île a boss😎

Who came first in this practice round?😉

I agree....This is lot of work!! Hats off to you Raji 😎

Pogupta69 was able to get the answer in 6 mins!❤️

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 4 years ago
#87

I took more time because of loading in mega drive 😭

Loading ho hi nahi raha tha that's why I thought check on hotstar. I got ans but 2-3 epi consume near by my 50% net data.

Edited by PriyaArshiSarun - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago
#88

Minor issues:

Shooting Star could not see the picture. Now that I am supplying the episode number, the picture doesn’t really matter. It is just a visual representation of the starting point. In the real game I will also supply the time along with episode number. You will find your answer only in one of the next 3 episodes, not in the same episode.

So, read the question carefully and find the answer.

-----------------------------

That brings us to the next interesting issue.

In the practice question I asked "when did Anjali receive a phone call from Mehta Clinic after a particular scene?"

One contestant remembered Anjali receiving medical reports from Mehta clinic in Episode 187 (Season 6 - EP 3) at 18:28. So she answered Season 6 - EP3 at 18:22.

Anjali received a phone call in Episode 186 and Reports in Episode 187 from Mehta clinic.

Very easy to make this mistake. So, please read the question carefully.

------------------------------

Bubulswt is having issues with Wi Fi speeds. Hopefully she can find a time when the speed is better and she can submit answers without hasseles.

Cheers..

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#89

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

I took more time because of loading in mega drive 😭

I took more time trying to avoid watching the terrace scene 🤣

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#90

Originally posted by: cheers2all

I took more time trying to avoid watching the terrace scene 🤣

I mostly skipped all those scenes🤣

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 10 years ago

IPKKND Ek-Jashn / New Post/ Page 43/Nov 2025

Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: ExoticDisaster · 3 months ago

6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".