Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How's the first episode?
I hope story bhi achi ho.
I liked episode 1 but story seems predictable
I loved watching the 1st ep. Direction was gr8. Feroze looks handsome and acts brilliant.⭐️ He is perfect in emotional scenes, and as an angry young buissnessman. Ushnah is also good. I can't wait to watch how he will convince her to become his wife ..
I loved watching the 1st ep. Direction was gr8. Feroze looks handsome and acts brilliant.⭐️ He is perfect in emotional scenes, and as an angry young buissnessman. Ushnah is also good. I can't wait to watch how he will convince her to become his wife ..
Again Feroze character is convincing someone to be his wife😆
I wonder why our hot heroes aren't able to attract girls in dramas be it Feroze or Danish.😲