kitni post ignore karni hain?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kitni post ignore karni hain?🤣
are main tujhe taunt nahi mar rahi yr
bhakkkk
ek to tu khud yaha nahi hoti upar say mujhe bool rahi hai
jaa mein na bolti tere say
genuinely teri care karke bol rahi hu main
are main tujhe taunt nahi mar rahi yr
genuinely teri care karke bol rahi hu main
mujhe pata hai bro tu mere concern mein bol rahi hai!!🤗
lekin mein yeh bol rahi hu k jab mein yaha hoti hu to tu kaha gayab hoti hai?
bas subah mein hoti hai pura din kaha gayab rehti hai!!
behen tu jyadatar raat ko hi hoti h
mujhe pata hai bro tu mere concern mein bol rahi hai!!🤗
lekin mein yeh bol rahi hu k jab mein yaha hoti hu to tu kaha gayab hoti hai?
bas subah mein hoti hai pura din kaha gayab rehti hai!!
aur us waqt main so jati hu
din mein bhi aajkal kam hi aati yaha main
behen tu jyadatar raat ko hi hoti h
aur us waqt main so jati hu
din mein bhi aajkal kam hi aati yaha main
ha yaar i can understand 🤗
but no issue!!🤗
purple berry or purple berries??? i want to see them too. oh wait…
Not really bro..... she's on high seeing 👀 purple berry 💜 😋🥵
Meri Tharki anu🤣
twitter is undefeated omgggggggg 🤣
I don't care about the show anymore. I don't relate to Anuj too.
Now it's just a habit and that's why I'm watching. The whole show sucks big time. It's so ewwww.
And after seeing today's synopsis. I will not watch till maybe later in the day perhaps. Who will ruin my mood first thing in the morning.
Originally posted by: Amykapadia
I don't care about the show anymore. I don't relate to Anuj too.
Now it's just a habit and that's why I'm watching. The whole show sucks big time. It's so ewwww.
And after seeing today's synopsis. I will not watch till maybe later in the day perhaps. Who will ruin my mood first thing in the morning.
There is kind of nostalgia with the show but lacking the earlier excitement 😒