Ludo , carrom as kids and sudoku since teenage but i could never solve a single puzzle till date😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ludo , carrom as kids and sudoku since teenage but i could never solve a single puzzle till date😒
Cricket, football, volleyball, hide and seek, pitthu, pakdam pakdai, carrom, snake and ladders, ludo.
Played everything as a kid.
Now I just sit on the couch and watch TV.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I'll be banned on IF if I tell the games I play... so, I'll let pass... 😉
Strip poker or worse?
Played outdoor games as a kid
Then uno, monopoly and some other board games as teen
At present, mobile games 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Ludo is fun until someone betrays me and eats my piece that I worked so hard to get on the board so they can get home
I just feel satisfied in eating pieces only. Who cares about winning 🤣
Girls only knows one game to play with boys heart 💔
Girls only knows one game to play with boys heart 💔
Oho. Diljale Ashique
Monopoly
Ludo
Checkers
Chinese Checkers
Payday
Uno
Gold fish
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/ajay-devgn-to-play-a-grey-supernatural-character-in-r
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbTNILnCMSe/?igsh=dGM5bGY0OWZyd3Bw
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
...
2