Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haha thanks. Pata hai GT haar rahi. Oh well🤷♀️ ab adaat hogayi 2s milne ki prediction mein
Arre GT jeetegi aisa nahi bolo, LSG ki jeet bardasht nahi hogi mujhse😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haha thanks. Pata hai GT haar rahi. Oh well🤷♀️ ab adaat hogayi 2s milne ki prediction mein
Arre GT jeetegi aisa nahi bolo, LSG ki jeet bardasht nahi hogi mujhse😂😂
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Q U E S T I O N N I N E :
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Gadar (4)
The Hero Love Story of a Spy (4)
Bardaasht (0)
Jaani Dushman Ek Anokhi Kahani (63)
Soldier (1)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A N S W E R :
J A A N I D U S H M A N E K A N O K H I K A H A N I
Kaun kambakht bardaasht karne ko peeta hai?
Oh so this is what the Sunny vs Bobby debate was about😆
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Q U E S T I O N N I N E :
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Gadar (4)
The Hero Love Story of a Spy (4)
Bardaasht (0)
Jaani Dushman Ek Anokhi Kahani (63)
Soldier (1)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A N S W E R :
J A A N I D U S H M A N E K A N O K H I K A H A N I
Yayyyy
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Q U E S T I O N N I N E :
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Gadar (4)
The Hero Love Story of a Spy (4)
Bardaasht (0)
Jaani Dushman Ek Anokhi Kahani (63)
Soldier (1)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A N S W E R :
J A A N I D U S H M A N E K A N O K H I K A H A N I
It took me most of the time
I was thinking that it's sunny deol with some little boy. And he is hugging his onscreen son 🤣
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Q U E S T I O N T H R E E :
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Humshakals (2)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A N S W E R :
G A N G O F G H O S T S
I got distracted with the loud colours of Humshakals on this one 🤣
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Q U E S T I O N N I N E :
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Gadar (4)
The Hero Love Story of a Spy (4)
Bardaasht (0)
Jaani Dushman Ek Anokhi Kahani (63)
Soldier (1)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A N S W E R :
J A A N I D U S H M A N E K A N O K H I K A H A N I
This so felt like a mother hugging her son😳!!! Didn't find the pic like that..
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Kaise easiest tha🤔
Mai toh movies nahi dekhti merko toh kuch bhi nahi pata tha😂😂
Thanks to Mishu, she helped me a lot❤️
Mene dekha bhi nahi movie but this was easy, yeh wala pic bahut dekha hai in google etc
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Arre GT jeetegi aisa nahi bolo, LSG ki jeet bardasht nahi hogi mujhse😂😂
😆 LSG haarjaye bas
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
This so felt like a mother hugging her son😳!!! Didn't find the pic like that..
Exactly i thought it's sunny deol hugging his onscreen son
Shruti Hassan and Soha Ali Khan discuss painful periods https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdgAtgwNaHv/?stkn=aWZwaGJhMHJrbzQ1
8