I have the same doubt🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have the same doubt🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i had to go and check k actress change ho gai ya kya he 🤣 check her channel dp. This is next level deepfake 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 That makes so much more sense 🤣 I gotta admit….that takes skill
Writers block is your Metz 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i had to go and check k actress change ho gai ya kya he 🤣 check her channel dp. This is next level deepfake 🤣

i m sure it does. I dont deny but its so creeepy especially when u do this to urself.Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣 That makes so much more sense 🤣 I gotta admit….that takes skill
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i m sure it does. I dont deny but its so creeepy especially when u do this to urself.
Holy sh*t 🤣🤣 no more please 🤣
hehe esa kya baat kr re the tum dono mujhe baad me check karna pdega 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
My impression of the show hasn’t been good in general since the beginning 🤣 maybe things have changed
Oh ok now I know what you mean 🤣 Well I never watched the show at that time 🤣 And trust me I don't want to watch that crap 🤢🤣
Fahmy's character as Aryan is what attracted me towards the show 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣🤣 That makes so much more sense 🤣 I gotta admit….that takes skill
This means IG didi is skilled too 🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i m sure it does. I dont deny but its so creeepy especially when u do this to urself.
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k