Hello!! How r u all??
Hope everyone is good...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello!! How r u all??
Hope everyone is good...
Come here.. our place 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Come here.. our place 😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdOMTvZqE-1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Thalaivi 🤣
What is this? I didn't see full promo😆
Oh god I can't stop laughing🤣🤣
Thalavi daww🥳
Bb jodigal🤣 Man it's horrible pola... I saw clips in vtv insta...
Lotus and her husband laam one Jodi... suruthi... isai laam participating 😆
Only good Jodi as far as I know is Pamir... seems by the end of this show we will see engagement of them... as usual u know la vtv
BTW where is the gang? Bb jodigal vanthu iruku... paakalayaa yaarum🤣
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Bb jodigal🤣 Man it's horrible pola... I saw clips in vtv insta...
Lotus and her husband laam one Jodi... suruthi... isai laam participating 😆
Only good Jodi as far as I know is Pamir... seems by the end of this show we will see engagement of them... as usual u know la vtv
Your pamir sailing ah😲
What about your fav jodi?