and I'm liking this edt so so muchOriginally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I don't like this EDT
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
and I'm liking this edt so so muchOriginally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I don't like this EDT
SBB segment (Shivi part only):
At 2:06 or 2:07 one can see Raavi saying Shiva..😳
https://twitter.com/_Justgotohelll_/status/1523946084875202565?t=ffIAJj4lCfvCjysGR5XvXw&s=19
Thanks for tagging Nicky 🤗
Is this a new segment, if so, why didn’t we see all this in episode today? Unless I missed watching the episode properly.
what was in the rest of the sbb segment any new spoiler?/
Tagging on edts be like

They missed showing this in the episode...Aapne jo dekha unhone wahi dikhaya...😆
Thanks for tagging Nicky 🤗
Is this a new segment, if so, why didn’t we see all this in episode today? Unless I missed watching the episode properly.
Watched KDice interview. So much work they put on. KD hurt his elbow too in the process.
Imagine if audience feels cheated by the editing department imagine KDice! They must feel after all that effort it’s chopped. What’s the point of shooting many angles of their work is not reflected on screen.
Alice representing all of us like 🤣