Originally posted by: mandira2
Lol gonna watch Bridgerton to release some PS stress 👍🏼
s1 or s2? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mandira2
Lol gonna watch Bridgerton to release some PS stress 👍🏼
s1 or s2? 😆
I like season 1 much more.. Season 2 is all bold than season 1 but season 1 was much more innocent as well as hot & I liked that guy
I really enjoyed the morning scene where Shiva can’t stop looking at Raavi the happiness on Shivi faces was magical highlight of todays episode.
Kd's even following kirti now. How sweet
They could have show aftermath. Like raavi is getting ready in room.. And she was wearing that backless suit also.. Kuch toh dikha dete.
Mujhe sach me wrapping up wali feel aa rahi hai.. So much contrast from 200 episode party.. Kuch to aa gya hai channel se & as usual they won't put up a fight
I agree. But then again, the show deserves it for their poor story line & execution, lack of any sense or continuity, mostly un-relatable characters, and their inability to take any criticism (constructive or otherwise) & correct themselves.
I just hope Alice & KD ko acche acche projects mile ab. ❤️
I want shiddat waala pyaar from Shiva, it’s missing 😭
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdXiBlvPA1v/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Can anyone workout the picture behind KD, background. Who is this mysterious lady 😆
I like season 1 much more.. Season 2 is all bold than season 1 but season 1 was much more innocent as well as hot & I liked that guy
I'm team S2 even though they did a LOT of blunders and ruined the BEST BOOK in the series (well it had moments that I liked a lot but still)...The Viscount Who Loved Me >>>>>>>> The Duke & I
ALWAYS 😆