🤣
OMG.. itna bhi kya explore karna hai? Plant life me khush rahogi ki animal life bhi?? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣
OMG.. itna bhi kya explore karna hai? Plant life me khush rahogi ki animal life bhi?? 🤣
You are actually prevert girl 🙈🙈🙈🙈. See i am so sanskaari as compared to you😉😉

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Zyada kuch pata kar bhi nahi payenge yeh. They only know what I allow them to know 🤣🤣
Haan, sach to sirf hum jaante hai.. iss tute dil ka raaz 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🤣
OMG.. itna bhi kya explore karna hai? Plant life me khush rahogi ki animal life bhi?? 🤣
Am a scientist, love. I need to know something about everything. No two ways about it.

Observation -> Hypothesis -> Experiment -> Result Interpretation -> Conclusion

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
big liar you are🤪you got more marks than me in all the rounds🤣🤣
But this round is tough 😭
hume bhi batao miss neha . I am so curious to know about her🤣. Me to Deepu -
😎. I am not able to tag you DelusionsOfNeha😕.Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
You are actually prevert girl 🙈🙈🙈🙈. See i am so sanskaari as compared to you😉😉
Isme perveted kya hai?😆 Haveli mein mujra bhi hota hai😈 Tum kya soch rahi ho?
Kiska kya toota bhai? Hum todhne walo mein se hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
hume bhi batao miss neha . I am so curious to know about her🤣. Me to Deepu -
😎. I am not able to tag you DelusionsOfNeha😕.
My depth is immeasurable ... Beyond comprehension 😈
8