Apun ko sadakchaap samjha hai kya like her
. I was giving you kicks on your butts .I don't do such things karungi bhi toh 🤣🤣.Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Apun ko sadakchaap samjha hai kya like her
. I was giving you kicks on your butts .I don't do such things karungi bhi toh 🤣🤣.My biggest question, why is the entire convo shifted to my pasand and napasand, and dating life... woh bhi sare aam on IF? 🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Apun ko sadakchaap samjha hai kya like her
. I was giving you kicks on your butts .I don't do such things karungi bhi toh 🤣🤣.
haath se kaun kick karta bache? You either slap or spank ☺️
Tum bhi aao tutions ke liye 🤣

I also want to learn lessons from you . But haveli pe aise bulaate haiOriginally posted by: Chir-Cute
You have a lot to learn my child!
Come hither... lemme give you life lessons.
🤣🤣lo mein aa gayi . Me to you -Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
haath se kaun kick karta bache? You either slap or spank ☺️
Tum bhi aao tutions ke liye 🤣
😉😉.Looks like you did a lot of exploration😎😈😎😈.Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I suck at it so bad at sheep that am procrastinating 🤣
Are you guys done already? 😳
Nahi, I just looked at the questions🤣
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
My biggest question, why is the entire convo shifted to my pasand and napasand, and dating life... woh bhi sare aam on IF? 🤣
🤣
Isiliye jyada nahi batate 🤣
Look what I found on google just for you Neha 🤣



🤣
Creep Maxx..
Waise Teri haveli saat samundar paar hai.. tu aati hai ki main aaun?
Zyada kuch pata kar bhi nahi payenge yeh. They only know what I allow them to know 🤣🤣
8