I am 27 next month But I still get mistaken for a 16 year old child🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I am 27 next month But I still get mistaken for a 16 year old child🤣
😆 ya that happened to me too when i was 25-26.
I'm 22 and I get carded, but my 17-year-old brother doesn't. 🤣
I used to get carded all the time🤣 aajkal nahi puchte🤣
Yepp, I did most definitely mistake you to be younger when you said that statement about HR being almost as old as your parents 😆
Sorry about that 😆
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
That’s the thing. I haven’t seen these people as adults so they forever be little kids to me lol.
Darsheel still looks like a kid
Waise toh even Kinshuk Vaidya (Sanju from Shakalaka Boom Boom) still looks like his younger self, but he is still MUCH older than a lot of us 😛
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Waise toh even Kinshuk Vaidya (Sanju from Shakalaka Boom Boom) still looks like his younger self, but he is still MUCH older than a lot of us 😛
True that😆 Kinshuk is cute btw
Here is next thread after this one finishes!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5290488#161050013
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Yepp, I did most definitely mistake you to be younger when you said that statement about HR being almost as old as your parents 😆
Sorry about that 😆
🤣 they are HR age🤣 No need for sorry



8