🤣 alas u r the host so no entry only for contestants haina guys
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣 alas u r the host so no entry only for contestants haina guys
Celebration hona chahiye aise 🤣

Bollywood men are meh 😒
HR 🤔 man is hot for his age but man is literally my parents age.🤣
Most of the 'young' ones in BW are also older than my brother, so I never get any feels looking at them, so I totally get you 😆
Fictional Characters that do NOT Exist
Please have it then and relish it, bday treat 🥳👍🏼
Like Armaan character
old and young doesn't matter but 😒 they are not crush material 🤔🤓😳Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Most of the 'young' ones in BW are also older than my brother, so I never get any feels looking at them, so I totally get you 😆
Take it and have it then, it is ready to eat 😆👍🏼
8